Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Mr.Mister Sir, let me give you a big hug and a thank you for creating this game! I've just started playing S1 and am only literally scratching the surface, but it made me feel great playing it! I really needed it today. Keep up the great work!

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Any sandbox is bullshit.
Ikr, but in this game, you've been with most of the girls, and this map thing isn't a sandbox per se, it just gives you the illusion of having a choice, it's a linear game that gives you the chance to choose what scene you want first or last... Abd if you don't like certain girl you can avoid visiting her. For scenes that go together you wont be able to choose what's next, it will be linear and after that you'll be able to visit a girl if you want. ;)

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Ikr, but in this game, you've been with most of the girls, and this map thing isn't a sandbox per se, it just gives you the illusion of having a choice, it's a linear game that gives you the chance to choose what scene you want first or last... Abd if you don't like certain girl you can avoid visiting her. For scenes that go together you wont be able to choose what's next, it will be linear and after that you'll be able to visit a girl if you want. ;)
Yea, idk why people are complaining when it's not even a real sandbox and I fuckin hate sandboxes. Is it unnecessary? Sure it is, but they act like clicking an extra four or five times will kill them.

max102

May 31, 2020
Calm down... It's just easier to implement scenes in a non-linear way with "sandbox" from a dev point of view. The game's near completion, and this will probably speed it up.

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Gman4672

Aug 6, 2018
Why do you need the illusion of having a choice this late into the development of the game just go where you need to go and be done with it. Was no reason to add something like this into the game at this point just wasted time to make it work and clicking to see where you need to go to and then all you get is a big nothing to do here sign.

3.50 star(s) 124 Votes