Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They talk about it. They are doing the thing that leads to a baby bump.
Still .. this is early for our protagonist. He has so many adventures to pursue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Got some more grammar:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is also a text-overflow when Sunny is talking to Val in the car: "One thing I know about life..." This whole sentence drops below the menu and screen.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Passenger mode patch ready for download you'll have the linear experience. ;) No pseudo sandbox for you. Go to preferences and use the switch. ;)

Reactions: DA22 and jstreet
May 6, 2017
SEASON 1

Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.5
Size: 3376M
SHA1SUM: 25fa5e9ef482924076f482acefd82f1fa12f9048
You can find additional information and ff you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!
Hey man sorry to bother you, I don't know if you knew but the torrent for season 1 is down.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Passenger mode patch ready for download you'll have the linear experience. ;) No pseudo sandbox for you. Go to preferences and use the switch. ;)
Mr.Mister sad you had to make away to bypass the map that you put in some work into getting it to work.

• Sad

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I intend to play the game as intended, whenever I reach S2. Mister threw effort into making it, it's a shame to not use it.

Also, just for posterity, the only real bug in S1 was the Horizontal image gallery that does not unlock when losing at the shooting minigame. I know I mentioned this before, but I would say for new players it would be good to have all the typos and this bug be fixed to get a better experience!

The image with Priya and the girls in the card is distorted. Looks very weird. The 2 sisters in the back seem fine, but Val and Priya look too widened in the image.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
The image with Priya and the girls in the card is distorted. Looks very weird. The 2 sisters in the back seem fine, but Val and Priya look too widened in the image.
I actually know a woman named Priya online and she's VERY attractive. She's in her 40s rather than the early 20s of this one.

• Haha
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
There is another instance where the text falls below the menu, when Sunny talks to Bianca at the park: "I've never met my parents" that whole block of text falls a bit under.

I have also updated my last post with a spoiler and more grammar fixes.

There is this weird sentence I don't know what you meant to say. This is Lia talking to her husband: "OH MY GOD, that's not excessive, what do you think?" I think you mean to say that it IS excessive? Then remove "not" from that sentence.

Man I'm on a roll!

in Priya's office: "not these motherless crying babies" should be "crybabies" not "crying babies".
"I'll hire you mom as soon as she lays foot on this town" --> "I'll hire your mom as soon as she steps foot in this town"

At Giacomo's house in the pool. Sunny speaks to the girls: "I'll se what I can do" you dropped an E in "see".

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

calel

Aug 19, 2021
IM getting this error need a fix please help

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Compiling ATL code at game/script images.rpy:776
Exception: ATL Property <type 'property'> is unknown at runtime.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\main.py", line 519, in main
renpy.atl.compile_all()
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\atl.py", line 231, in compile_all
i.compile()
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\atl.py", line 489, in compile
block = self.atl.compile(self.context)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\atl.py", line 684, in compile
statements = [ i.compile(ctx) for i in self.statements ]
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\atl.py", line 930, in compile
raise Exception("ATL Property %s is unknown at runtime." % property)
Exception: ATL Property <type 'property'> is unknown at runtime.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Motherless 0.14.1.3
Thu Feb 10 12:02:13 2022

• Thinking Face

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
When did you get this error? A little more info may be needed.

In Valerie's house talking to Natassja: "sleeping together in an unproper way" --> "improper way".
"But to do what, we did those things no ________ and _______ should ever do" --> "But to do what we did, things no ________ and _______ should ever do". The blanks to replace woman and boy respectively.

Sunny at Ginger's: "let's get over with this a soon as" --> "let's get this over with as soon as".
Sunny and Giner in Sunny's room: "I was just startled with your beauty." --> "startled by your beauty".
"Do what ever you want with me." --> "whatever you want". This is always one word.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
3.50 star(s) 122 Votes