jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
How do you import saves from season 1? Thanks
Play to the very end there will be a sentence telling you all of the choices have to saved and after that it will take you back to the main menu screen. After that start season 2 as a new game will with everything you've done in season 1. (if your choices doesn't show up you can always manually put in your choices in the character/ Name Changer and Relationship Manager)

Gamer241090

Jul 1, 2021
motherless season 2 can progress mainstory to where vinny is picked up but can't progress beyond that and i'm playing the latest update 0.15.2.0 . so unless the dev has removed going to the basement to deal with vinny their and ongoing their is a serious promblem with the game and i've completed all events to progress yet it keeps say you need to complete more event but their are no events.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
motherless season 2 can progress mainstory to where vinny is picked up but can't progress beyond that and i'm playing the latest update 0.15.2.0 . so unless the dev has removed going to the basement to deal with vinny their and ongoing their is a serious promblem with the game and i've completed all events to progress yet it keeps say you need to complete more event but their are no events.
You can try disabling the map mode in preferences, it has worked for others. ;)

Reactions: DigitalBones

rizkiacung

Mar 9, 2022
Nope, it means that the mc has 7 days to prove he's fit to work in the house.
hello, my files corrupt or error somthing.
i did know how to fix it.
the error is a image doesnt up (blackscreen), the massage say "image....., not found"
any idea to fix ? 1655477505329.png

Biabon

Sep 14, 2019
Hey guys, anybody know what is the problem??

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Compiling ATL code at game/screens.rpy:915
Exception: ATL Property xysize is unknown at runtime.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 577, in main
File "renpy/atl.py", line 245, in compile_all
File "renpy/atl.py", line 510, in compile
File "renpy/atl.py", line 705, in compile
File "renpy/atl.py", line 951, in compile
Exception: ATL Property xysize is unknown at runtime.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Mister

matissewan11

Jun 6, 2021
Hey guys, sorry for not being very active on the forum, I went on a small family trip. I just got back and I'm ready and willing to work on the next update! ;)
Hope taht it went well, and you hade a nice rest. Love your game, the renders are particularly beautiful , havent seen them anywhere else. Big props to you dev wishing you the best in your future endeavors!!

3.50 star(s) 124 Votes