HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
scroll true the end of s1 and start s2 , transfer is automatic , might have to set few relationships after and thats it
What transfer?.
Additional info:

Hi guys, this second part is standalone, it means you can play it without the first part of the game with all your relationship choices migrated automatically. You can also do it in this new version, using the Relationship Manager - Name Changer, located in the characters tab. Saves won't work!!!
Any question please feel free to ask me!
If S2 is standalone there isn't any transfer.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
What transfer?.

If S2 is standalone there isn't any transfer.
Yes it's a standalone but if you want to play season 1 you can take the choices you made in season 1 but you don't have to play it if you don't want to. if you don't play season 1 you'll have to put in pick what girl calls MC and which one you were with in season 1 in the character/relationship manager and name changer.

The only thinks you miss out when not playing season 1 is the back story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Yes it's a standalone but if you want to play season 1 you can take the choices you made in season 1 but you don't have to play it if you don't want to. if you don't play season 1 you'll have to put in pick what girl calls MC and which one you were with in season 1 in the character/relationship manager and name changer.

The only thinks you miss out when not playing season 1 is the back story.
s2 as season 2 , ... is direct continuation of season 1, was made for reason of download size
and all decisions from s1 transfer cause they matter
I played season one none of the relations or even name of MC was transferred. Doing a search, transference from S1 to S2 might be broken since before this last release...
No, there isn't... I'll try to fix that transfer issue. Thank you so much for proofreading S1 so far... ;)

• Wow

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I played season one none of the relations or even name of MC was transferred. Doing a search, transference from S1 to S2 might be broken since before this last release...
yeah when 1st s2 came out you need it to use mitigation patch, but since then process got refined and better, if nothing else no patch is need it anymore.
and if anything is broken since after initial s2 release i wouldnt know, am still on my 1st run of the game, but i guess dev can check

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
you need to clik tranfer in the upper corner under character tab...it transfer which girl you are with and if she is pregnant or not...not that it matters so much cuz i said yes to all..and you can easily set in season 2 character...apprechiated the help,m though

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
you need to clik tranfer in the upper corner under character tab...it transfer which girl you are with and if she is pregnant or not...not that it matters so much cuz i said yes to all..and you can easily set in season 2 character...apprechiated the help,m though
You know, this kind of things must be explained in first post. Thanks.

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
have the same bug its a infinite loop after I finish the first part of the "exploration" he says "Sam is thinking about hes schedule" or something like that then he mention gisell, rosa and some one else. After that I can visit gissel, and the italian woman (dont remember her name) to see a new scene with her dauthers but then I can do nothing more, so I press the continue the story but it loops back to the schedule..... I have this problem since season 2 came out but I forgot the game unti now I updated it but the bug is still there....

• Wow

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
have the same bug its a infinite loop after I finish the first part of the "exploration" he says "Sam is thinking about hes schedule" or something like that then he mention gisell, rosa and some one else. After that I can visit gissel, and the italian woman (dont remember her name) to see a new scene with her dauthers but then I can do nothing more, so I press the continue the story but it loops back to the schedule..... I have this problem since season 2 came out but I forgot the game unti now I updated it but the bug is still there....
Turn off the Map Mode in the Preference under anal option and it should fix the looping.

3.50 star(s) 124 Votes