Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
Its funny thing to say but I think this is one of the games that would do great without the animation lol. Or replace it with fast image swapping type animation. (p.s. I have only played the season 1 of this game so maybe season 2 animation is better).

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
These should help you out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are the family relationships to Sunny (MC) but since it's fill in the blank it's up to you how they relate to him.
MC's family lose to marry their next of kin namely cousins.
For season 1
Natassja MC's mother
Valerie MC's adopted mother after birth to set to hell of a boarding school mother to Mirella and Eva
Gissell MC's adopted mother (sister to Moon) after escaping from hell that was the boarding school
Lia MC's step-mom married to MC's father Giacomo (her cousin) Greta and Bianca's mother
Mirella half-sister/stepsister or sister Valerie's oldest daughter
Evangeline (Eva) half-sister/stepsister or sister Valerie's youngest daughter
Domenica MC's cousin Vito and Giulia's daughter and Sonny's sister
Giacomo father or dad Giulia's half brother, Greta and Bianca's father
Sonny cousin Vito and Giulia's and Domenica's brother

For season 2
Bianca half-sister or sister Giacomo and Lia's oldest daughter
Greta half-sister or sister Giacomo and Lia's youngest daughter
Yulia and Polina aunts Natassja's sisters
Florencia MC's Grandmother Giacomo's mother
Giulia MC's aunt/cousin Giacomo's half sister and Sonny and Domenica mother
Anastasiya MC's Grandmother Natassja Yulia and Polina mother
Vito MC's Uncle husband to Giulia, Sonny and Domenica's father, Giacomo's half-brother
Vinny MC's cousin some where on MC's father's side of the family

The side character's (and some main girls) that you don't need to do anything for them to make them related
Breeze: Moon and Gissell's mother and MC's adopted grandmother
Moon: Grissell's sister, Breeze's daughter and MC's girlfriend/ adopted aunt
Helga: mother to Rose and grandmother to Jazmin
Rose: Jazmin's mother and Helga's daughter
Jazmin: Rose's daughter and Helga's grand daughter
Ingeborg: Jojo's mother
Jojo: Ingeborg's daughter
Young Mi: Seo Yeon and Pink's mother
Seo Yeon: Young Mi's daughter and Pink's sister
Pink: Young Mi's daughter and Seo Yeon's sister
Roxanne: Ginger's mother and Amanda's daughter
Ginger: Roxanne's daughter, Valerie's sister and Amanda's grand daughter
Amanda: Roxanne's mother and Ginger's grandmother
Bagheera: Bettina's aunt
Bettina: Bagheera's niece
Rhonda: Shainqua's sister and Booker's aunt
Shaniqua: Booker's mother and Rhonda's sister
Booker: Rhonda's nephew and Shainqua's son
Savina: MC's cousin
This should be linked in the OP, tbh.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Mr.Mister, it would be great to see Hunter's Mom and Sister come to support him at the tournament, at least I hope they will be there, even though we will soon have a new game with them

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Mr.Mister, it would be great to see Hunter's Mom and Sister come to support him at the tournament, at least I hope they will be there, even though we will soon have a new game with them
From his family there will only be Mary, from the part of the training school, the director Diana and a couple of crew members... ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alex Lem

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
From his family there will only be Mary, from the part of the training school, the director Diana and a couple of crew members... ;)
Great, and i really hope that when his story begins we will see flashbacks when he was a little boy, with Sam it was absolutely perfect, even though we already see him as an adult

• Red Heart

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Great, and i really hope that when his story begins we will see flashbacks when he was a little boy, with Sam it was absolutely perfect, even though we already see him as an adult
He has to remember what happened when he lived hidden with his father in the woods, from 3 to 6 years old... when his father disappeared ;)

Mar 29, 2021
I'm already starting to get the chills... lol
Hi!
I've see that you've made also a separate DLC support pack:
However, even if it is a DLC of , I didn't found it in the main game page. Now, I don't known how it work, but maybe it would be good for its visibility to have it in the same page ;)

• Wow

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Hi!
I've see that you've made also a separate DLC support pack:
However, even if it is a DLC of , I didn't found it in the main game page. Now, I don't known how it work, but maybe it would be good for its visibility to have it in the same page ;)
I have to be honest with you, I don't know anything about how Steam works :( ... I'll try to fix it asap. Thank you very much for your recommendation. :)

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard
Mar 29, 2021
I have to be honest with you, I don't know anything about how Steam works :( ... I'll try to fix it asap. Thank you very much for your recommendation. :)
Wow, I' seen that you've already fixed it, great, and thanks!! :giggle:

Edit: Or maybe, it was because the game wasn't released until a moment ago? :unsure:

• Thinking Face

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Your fellow colleague Perverteer wrote a guide for releasing a Ren'py game on Steam >>>

• Red Heart
3.50 star(s) 122 Votes