Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Hey. Great job on the steam release. Good to see you got your project past the reviewers. Already downloaded on my steam account and replaying season 1 while I wait here for the next season 2 release. Since you made the main game free, I do plan to buy the DLC to support your work, just have to wait until October when money isn't so tight (spent over $1000 in game purchases from steam and other platforms in the last 2 months already). Good luck and happy rendering!!

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I'm hoping that in the next update the MC or someone gets to put a foot up uncle Vito's ass for all the shady shit he's done to the family and to others.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Mr.Mister when you finish the game :unsure:how much of season 2 will have to be cleaned up for your new overlord Valve to put it with Season 1?;):):KEK:

• Haha

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Mr.Mister when you finish the game :unsure:how much of season 2 will have to be cleaned up for your new overlord Valve to put it with Season 1?;):):KEK:
Mmm, I don't know, I think I didn't change much, I guess, lol. I'm working on a full version for patreon, without splitting it in seasons. Btw, season2 for android is on the limit... So I had the greatest idea of ending season 2 after chapter 16 is done, making the Final season starting on chapter 17, Giacomo will be 45 and Sunny will have to pass the test... Season 3 will be shorter. After that I'll start working on endings. :cry:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Mmm, I don't know, I think I didn't change much, I guess, lol. I'm working on a full version for patreon, without splitting it in seasons. Btw, season2 for android is on the limit... So I had the greatest idea of ending season 2 after chapter 16 is done, making the Final season starting on chapter 17, Giacomo will be 45 and Sunny will have to pass the test... Season 3 will be shorter. After that I'll start working on endings. :cry:
Mr.Mister a full season for the epilogue..........
CZyW.gif
were-not-worthy-waynes-world.gif

• Haha

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
It's Bio, Adopted and Step Mothers along with half sisters.
Why isn't this family tree on the front page yet? It seems like everyday someone asks about who is related to whom without looking through the pages through search. Less is more when searching(you get more results) so typing: relations, or related or some variation such as family tree would provide results. I don't know if you can string together boolean searches in this forums search engine or not never tried it.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Why isn't this family tree on the front page yet? It seems like everyday someone asks about who is related to whom without looking through the pages through search. Less is more when searching(you get more results) so typing: relations, or related or some variation such as family tree would provide results. I don't know if you can string together boolean searches in this forums search engine or not never tried it.
About the family Tree being on the op that is up to Mr.Mister if he wants to use it.

3.50 star(s) 122 Votes