jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
My favorites are Lia, Moon, Giselle, Valerie, Greta and #6 I have a tie between the MC's Mom and Savina. What can I say I love me some Milfs but I also like the sweet girls like Greta.:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
My favorite girls list is:
1: Greta (or Giselle it depends on my mood;))
2: Florencia and Giselle (or Greta and Giselle swopped depending on my mood:giggle:)
3: Mirella, Moon, Haruka, Priya, Natassja and Mel (even if Mr.Mister is evil and not letting her join the group;))
4: Rosamaria, Jojo, Domenica, Giulia, Eva and Jazmine
5: Valerie, Seo Yeon,Young Mi, Savina and Bianca (not thanks to the render earlier:love::sneaky:)
6: Rose, Roxanne, Ginger, Inge, Lia, Lola, Pink, Anastatsiya, Bettina, Polina and Yulia
7: Sadly the rest of the :cry:

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
why do i feel like the second half is one sex scene to the next over and over again, im not complaining but its just i feel like there was more story in the first half not much more but still more.

• Sad
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
why do i feel like the second half is one sex scene to the next over and over again, im not complaining but its just i feel like there was more story in the first half not much more but still more.
Well, do the math. How many renders dev can make in a month? How many womens MC had in part one to have sex with? How many womens mc have to have sex with in part two? Now to satisfying all his womens there is only couple of renders left mothly to progress the story. Thats why you feel like that.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
There are some women who can have kids in their 50's (it's very rare but it can still happen).

Maybe, but they are too old for a guy in his 20s to fuck. I'm 48 and some of them are too old for me. Natassja's mom would be in her 60s at least as would Florencia.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I wonder what Vito is going to do when he finds out that not only are his daughters and wife going to have the MC's baby but so is his mother. That has got to stick in his craw and piss him off to where he's going to try something. I just hope that all the ladies are there to make him suffer.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I wonder what Vito is going to do when he finds out that not only are his daughters and wife going to have the MC's baby but so is his mother. That has got to stick in his craw and piss him off to where he's going to try something. I just hope that all the ladies are there to make him suffer.
Vito most likely will do something like this when all of Sunny's women show up with Buns in the oven...
Vito shitting bricks.png
;):LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Interesting game, although their butts could have been drawn better.
Also the script could have been better if someone had time to give it a 2nd look.
Many simple mistakes to fix here and there, just use your imagination to fix them in your head.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kcaldw

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The revelations were weird, out of sync. I was expecting more drama, more mystery.
It was just as bad as the ending of a great movie only to end up hating the way the ending was the worst part of the movie.
Nothing a remake couldn't fix, just mentioning the name Sunny and everything went bad and the nun changing her real name for 10 years to avoid a scandal, that was also bad. I'm willing to bet I know who the father is.
If he's older and part of that group then that means he's the oldest and the head of the family, not that other guy named Sonny.

• Angry
Reactions: kcaldw
3.50 star(s) 122 Votes