Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I'm remaking some scenes, I think I will keep doing it on my spare time... lol
Dang those are amazing! :love:
Honestly the proportions are quite a bit off in the first chapters, and the animations are really janky, but the progress you have made since then is very impressive.
I almost stopped playing after chapter 1 because they looked so odd, but once I saw Gisell, I was in love and knew I had to continue the amazing journey. So glad I did. :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Dang those are amazing! :love:
Honestly the proportions are quite a bit off in the first chapters, and the animations are really janky, but the progress you have made since then is very impressive.
I almost stopped playing after chapter 1 because they looked so odd, but once I saw Gisell, I was in love and knew I had to continue the amazing journey. So glad I did. :giggle:
Oh yeah, by that time I didn't know that some morphs where loading automatically to the female characters, I also had no idea how to edit aniblocks in order to create custom animations, I knew nothing about lighting or camera settings, my pc only had 16GB of ram and a was rendering with my old 980ti with only 6GB of gddr, (great card btw). I always say that early motherless is a miracle, lol.

Oh I forgot to mention the writing, it's kind of passable now but it was horrible back then.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
They are talking about a 4090 Ti with 48GB, I guess it would cost almost twice as much... anyways EVGA won't be making nvidia cards anymore, perhaps an Asus tuf OC, who knows
Mr.mister at the Nvidia event this morning they only talked about the 4090 and the two 4080's 12gb and 16gb. Yea it's sad that EVGA and nvidia are going through a divorce :cry: (well I'll take MSI cards so :ROFLMAO:). I wouldn't put it pass nvidia to release a 48gb 4090ti around the time they release the lower 40 series cards some time next year but as of right now it's only rumor.

• Red Heart

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Well damn, I just bought a few games on steam a few hours ago, guess I just have to go back and empty a little bit more out of my wallet. Good job on the quick turnover for season 2, however I was positive you were gonna wait until you finished chapter 16 in full before the release. Do have one quick question however. When ch 16 is complete, will it automatically be included in the above season 2 pack??

• Thinking Face

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Well damn, I just bought a few games on steam a few hours ago, guess I just have to go back and empty a little bit more out of my wallet. Good job on the quick turnover for season 2, however I was positive you were gonna wait until you finished chapter 16 in full before the release. Do have one quick question however. When ch 16 is complete, will it automatically be included in the above season 2 pack??
I don't really know how that works, if you buy the pack the next chapter will only cost 2.99x0.55=1.65+/- I guess

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wow, based on that ending, I may have to wait until another 3 GB to see the rest.
Just when it was getting interesting too.

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
i cant get the DLCs on steam to work right also can you use the mods on steam

I got it figured out now thanks

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
i cant get the DLCs on steam to work right also can you use the mods on steam
So long as you've downloaded the DLC's and have them installed, on the main page you should see a post-it near the top of the screen that says season 1. If you click on that, you'll see the option to start season 2. I've already played it on my system, and had no issues. As for the mods, I'm not 100% sure, but they should work. I've used mods from this site on other steam games without a problem.

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
motherless is interesting game but DAAAAAMN --- WTFH DEV !!!!!!!!!
I like the game , i really do but DAAAAAMN --- WTFH DEV ?????????
1] mc name can be changed but the game is not programmed to change with it to the new name in MANY areas
the game just keeps using the original name
2] you should never have two NPCs with the exact same sounding names ie: sonny / sunny
3] you give the NPCs a name but then have everyone call them by a different name WTF ????
4] i played ver 16.1.2 windows pc ; it is messed up ; 3 exceptions occurred ( ignorable ) and like 20+ missing images
5] there is a LOT going on in this game ; you have the mc involved with so many women , i had to create a spread sheet
just to keep up with whos doing what to whom ; still i do hope breeze , bettina and bagheera become family like the
rest of the ladies ; he would have enough ladies to provide MANY children each and every year for generations to cum
he will die a happy man --- death by SNU SNU !!!!!

Reactions: carmafia

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Okay, for those who have the steam version of this game, is everyone else getting traceback errors when you go into the name changer to try and change how you refer to the women in the game?? I only realized this after screwing up one of the relationships and went to fix it. Realized that every single one that you could change in season 2 is giving the same general type of error.

• Wow

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Okay, for those who have the steam version of this game, is everyone else getting traceback errors when you go into the name changer to try and change how you refer to the women in the game?? I only realized this after screwing up one of the relationships and went to fix it. Realized that every single one that you could change in season 2 is giving the same general type of error.
I'm gonna check that up, thanks for letting me know man!

3.50 star(s) 123 Votes