dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Im at the point in story where i find Nastasja the 2nd time and reunite with Val, i get this screen but can only choose to continue the story

Cendash

May 30, 2021
A walk through mod would be great. However, the MixDrop link just redirects to phishing sites. With such a small file would it be possible to just post it here? It should be smaller than the screenshots.

• Wow
Reactions: Mr.Mister

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
A walk through mod would be great. However, the MixDrop link just redirects to phishing sites. With such a small file would it be possible to just post it here? It should be smaller than the screenshots.
you can grab it directly from jokers P
1663610967822.png

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
yeah im in a relationship with everyone, guess it got bugged at some time
is there a command in the console or something to check or fix it?
Have you tried switching on and off their respective relation status in the relationship manager?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jstreet

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wow, the story is great, but that proofreading could use some help, way too many simple mistakes to fix.
(I will have thought of something for tomorrow.)

(I will have to think of something by tomorrow.)
(I'll have to think of something by tomorrow.)
(I will have to come up with something by tomorrow.)

• Red Heart

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Have you tried switching on and off their respective relation status in the relationship manager?
Mr.Mister he could be playing season one with what he said in his first post and since that's the only time you used that image. Sorry didn't know you added the relationship manager to the steam release.:KEK:

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Mr.Mister the only problem I have with the steam version is it when I looked at a save that's near the end of season one all of the relationships are turned off.;):KEK:

• Haha

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I'm about to go crazy lol...
Well Mr.Mister the save was from the non-steam version (I guess it's what we need to call the release that you given to us) so there isn't really a problem. But Do you know if the old walkthrough/cheat mod will work with the steam version?

• Wow

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
But Do you know if the old walkthrough/cheat mod will work with the steam version
Unless there is something special about it, it should work. I have modded quite a few Steam games with mods I got from their versions here. It's a bit trickier to track down the game files, and if you verify the files through Steam, it will delete the mod, so don't do that. ;)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Unless there is something special about it, it should work. I have modded quite a few Steam games with mods I got from their versions here. It's a bit trickier to track down the game files, and if you verify the files through Steam, it will delete the mod, so don't do that. ;)
The steam game file is normally in the steam fold with all of your other steam games but I understand that some games have a folder that isn't there for mods (ck2 and older paradox games).

• Thinking Face

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
i hate you Mr.Mister for ending the update just before mc and breeze get to baby making but at the sametime i love you cause in the next update its baby making time for breeze.

• Haha

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't get it. Is getting all those women the wrong thig to do, cause the story is getting into a bummer.
It's way too dramatic, being carried, spoon fed, seriously? Is that how h gets when depressed?
I may have to wait until the next 3GB chapter if the story gets any more interesting than that.
I'll just click a few more pages and hope for the best.
I may want to start the game over without the pregnancy path, it's just too sad.
Yeah, right, maybe next year, the story is too long to start from the beginning.

• Wow

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I don't get it. Is getting all those women the wrong thig to do, cause the story is getting into a bummer.
It's way too dramatic, being carried, spoon fed, seriously? Is that how h gets when depressed?
I may have to wait until the next 3GB chapter if the story gets any more interesting than that.
I'll just click a few more pages and hope for the best.
I may want to start the game over without the pregnancy path, it's just too sad.
Yeah, right, maybe next year, the story is too long to start from the beginning.
You nitpick on this game so much; I'm wondering if you like it at all? :unsure:
It's far from perfect, and definitely has its flaws, but if playing it causes you stress, I think you are not getting the message of the game, which is about love.
It's supposed to be a fun-loving family harem game, written by an old hippie who just wants to spread the timeless message of free love. :love:
It's not to be taken seriously, or judged under a microscope of quality, so please take it in the spirit it was intended, and you will enjoy it a lot more. ;)

3.50 star(s) 123 Votes