Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Happy to be of service. Everything works now with the patch you uploaded to steam. Love this game and want to ensure everything goes flawlessly with the steam releases so I'll keep an eye on it with future updates.

I did have one off-topic question though. I play a shit-load of these games at the same time, so sometimes I mix up characters and events from other titles, but did you change anything from the release here compared to the steam release. In my head, I thought there were some things that were different, but maybe I'm just imagining things.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
motherless is interesting game but DAAAAAMN --- WTFH DEV !!!!!!!!!
I like the game , i really do but DAAAAAMN --- WTFH DEV ?????????
1] mc name can be changed but the game is not programmed to change with it to the new name in MANY areas
the game just keeps using the original name
2] you should never have two NPCs with the exact same sounding names ie: sonny / sunny
3] you give the NPCs a name but then have everyone call them by a different name WTF ????
4] i played ver 16.1.2 windows pc ; it is messed up ; 3 exceptions occurred ( ignorable ) and like 20+ missing images
5] there is a LOT going on in this game ; you have the mc involved with so many women , i had to create a spread sheet
just to keep up with whos doing what to whom ; still i do hope breeze , bettina and bagheera become family like the
rest of the ladies ; he would have enough ladies to provide MANY children each and every year for generations to cum
he will die a happy man --- death by SNU SNU !!!!!
I agree with you on the naming the MC that is the only downside of the game as a whole and I also agree that the MC is going to die a very happy man with a huge smile on his face. But we will see if his uncle gets his ass handed to him in the next updates for all the dirty underhanded s**t he's done to the MC and the girls over the years. And if he try's to hurt the MC I believe that it was the MC's stepmother Lia who said that if anything happens to the MC she would take Vito out herself.

May 27, 2017
I wish it would quit with the Sabretooths (women too old to be cougars - like 60+)
Don't kink shame buddy; if it's not for you, it's for someone else. They may be old in number, but they look good in appearance. There are scores of VNs with young women, but very few with mature women who actually look their age. If you don't like what you see please ignore this thread, you have plenty of other options. Besides, there are women of many different - ages, ethnicities and body shapes in this VN, but only a handful of them are 60+ in age. And, if I were to be unbiased, they don't even look 60+, the GILFs look younger than they're supposed to, but that's fine.

3.50 star(s) 123 Votes