Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Flip a coin or just say who ever gives birth first is the primary wife and that kids is the successor.(And if they all give birth at the exact same time time for the second round with a big orgy;))
I guess I mean will the family finally have some males being born to carry on Sam's lineage? I think Mr knows who I want to bear Sam a successor :sneaky:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I just want all the ladies to show up at the MC's coronation as the new capo with Vito there. And then walk up to him while holding their children and shove dirty diapers in his smug ass face before he is taken away and put in a cage with a sex starved gorilla who makes him it's bitch.

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
I just want all the ladies to show up at the MC's coronation as the new capo with Vito there. And then walk up to him while holding their children and shove dirty diapers in his smug ass face before he is taken away and put in a cage with a sex starved gorilla who makes him it's bitch.
Love your takes as always! I cant wait for him to lay eyes on his new sibling/cousin? that his mom pops out :devilish:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Mr.Mister this image of Bianca you've bumped her up on my list of favorite girls in the game tying her in the 5th spot with Valerie, Seo Yeon,Young Mi and Savina.:love::love::love::love::love::love:
My favorites are Lia, Moon, Giselle, Valerie, Greta and #6 I have a tie between the MC's Mom and Savina. What can I say I love me some Milfs but I also like the sweet girls like Greta.:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

3.50 star(s) 123 Votes