Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
dont woryy about some kukko and tasteless ppl your work even is underrated so keep up the fantastic job .....
btw i have some problems with the game ..like for example scenes desapear or not to be at all like if i rejected the girls....some info about that?
It's because most of the girls are showing a baby bump so it would be kinda weird for them to show a bump if you haven't knocked her up or worst not in a relation with her...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It really saddens me, because I was happy about sharing it with the good people of this site... :(
You did share it with the good people of the site, sadly the idiots also came along.

However I have a different opinion on the matter than some on the site. Some will tell you to ignore them, block them etc...

I use it as a list to know who deserves to be mocked and giggled at.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Most people don't like Holiday specials because they delay the regular updates. I'm not interested in them but it doesn' really effect me.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Oh well, this special could have potentially delayed the regular update in about 2 days... I'm a hard working man ;)
OMG - 2 days? Like 172,800 seconds? (don't sweat it... you bust your butt as it is, you deserve your fun!) They will get over it and find something else to knock down tomorrow... :>)

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Based in the latest comments I'm going to consider not sharing my special event work here. I won't stop doing what I think is best for my development as a dev, I just won't share it here. :(
If it helps, here's another pro special vote. I don't think anyone's noted that looking at your work from a different viewpoint than usual can give the creator a mental break, and leave them recharged when they turn back the to ongoing story.

Plus, it's content! Why should your public complain about that? (Unless maybe those of us using Android wanted to complain that the specials not available there :) )

You provide entertaining content on a regular basis - and I, for one appreciate it. Thank you!

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Or instead MC does have two heirs and dies. Fast forward 18 years later the two brother/cousin/uncle? (depend on who's their respective mother(s)) now must fight for control of the family. They both attempt to seduce the women to become the alpha heir. You can select who you want to control and the other one become your rival who can equally seduce the Women of the original MC if you mess up.

That would be awesome sequel.
Thank God that decision isn't yours to make.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
oh, here we go again: 0 level acounts trying to spoil the mood of the developer...
most funny thing is, complaining mostly in harem game threads that get regular updates every 2-3 weeks / 1-3 months - in topics of other genres or where updates come out once per year, they don't care

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
oh, here we go again: 0 level acounts trying to spoil the mood of the developer...
most funny thing is, complaining mostly in harem game threads that get regular updates every 2-3 weeks / 1-3 months - in topics of other genres or where updates come out once per year, they don't care
Ikr, people should have at least a level 1 account to be able to review games, people with private accounts shouldn't be allowed either, it's like I'm private but I like to spill shit everywhere... lol

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
once i try suggest it to moderators - get varning and post deleting.. I still don't understand the benefit to site management of having pre-registered accounts with less than 5-30 posts used solely for trolling and baiting or for manipulating the game's rating... which sometimes leads to the developer going away and adding content encryption

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Content is content at this point I'm happy to see it. I can wait for the main story update. Take a break, drink a cold one and recharge yourself we can wait a little longer.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I mean I don't really care about specials and I would prefer if devs focus on doing updates but yeah some people are rude about it. Still maybe not Mr Mister (seems like it was just 2 days hahaha) but for a lot of devs specials means a lot of extea waiting time and some even use it to milk they patreons so I do see the point in the complaints.

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I mean I don't really care about specials and I would prefer if devs focus on doing updates but yeah some people are rude about it. Still maybe not Mr Mister (seems like it was just 2 days hahaha) but for a lot of devs specials means a lot of extea waiting time and some even use it to milk they patreons so I do see the point in the complaints.
If you were very familiar with this Dev, you would know he puts out decent sized updates faster than pretty much any other team of Devs. Some are faster with Honey Select but that's much easier than Daz3d.
I think it's more of a conditioned response for players who don't know MrMister. As indeed, holiday specials usually mean extra months of wait time. In fact, the only substantial updates certain Devs do are their holiday scams, I mean specials.
But this is not one of those Devs. ;)

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
If you were very familiar with this Dev, you would know he puts out decent sized updates faster than pretty much any other team of Devs. Some are faster with Honey Select but that's much easier than Daz3d.
I think it's more of a conditioned response for players who don't know MrMister. As indeed, holiday specials usually mean extra months of wait time. In fact, the only substantial updates certain Devs do are their holiday scams, I mean specials.
But this is not one of those Devs. ;)
I'm very familiar with the dev, I have been around and playing his game for a year and a couple of months. I wasn't refering to him specifically just saying that I understood where the ones complaining come from, sice we all have suffered scams, I mean specials before haha. I do have a lot of trust for Mr.Mister since I love this game but I think he shouldn't go to the extreme of don't doing or posting specials here over some people that even if unfamiliar with the dev and rude does have an understandable point. I mean as I said I personally don't like specials much so I would pick the extra 2 days earlier for the new update but I wouldn't get butthurt about Mister doing a special.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes