Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Ikr, people, should have at least a level 1 account to be able to review games. People with private accounts shouldn't be allowed, either. It's like I'm private, but I like to spill shit everywhere... lol
100% right, more controls on reviews are needed. I believe a higher standard should be imposed, but that would mean more work for the moderators, so it won't happen in our lifetime. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
talking about the holiday release i woul say ,sometimes ppl use all kind of experience no matter if is good or bad to use it to develop his skils so if you think is a waste of time ,try to do it yourself no need to be a game do it with your actual job or studies,developing your skills isnt waste of time ,and its always pretty good when you see those couple of hours already doing a nice job and its amazing to put those newly acquiered skill to use ,so mr mister enjoy ,bring more,and happy halloween to u bro:alien::alien::alien:

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
Based in the latest comments I'm going to consider not sharing my special event work here. I won't stop doing what I think is best for my development as a dev, I just won't share it here. :(
I mean, you are free to make the game however you want, and like others mentioned, the issue some of us have with Seasonal Specials is that they often stall progress into the game we actually want to play, delay release schedules, and don't add as much value as many developers believe it does. I don't feel most people were particularly rude about it (I know I wasn't), we just pointed out we don't really care for this type of content, but it is indeed your game and only you get a final say of what goes on it.

If you feel your content is different, it matters to you that this is done, and this is what you want to focus on... well, it's not like we can do anything to stop you. Not sharing them here is not going to change anything as I'm sure you know well, they will get posted here anyway and the feedback will still happen.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Fucking impatient pricks.
If you don't like the content just wait for the next release. Why are you always acting, like there is nothing else to play. There are at least a hundred other games you can play instead of this.
Mr.Mister enjoyed making the Halloween Special and was looking forward to share it with all of us, and you guys have nothing else to do, then complaining about stuff you get FOR FREE, because it delays the original content for a few weeks. GTFO you imbeciles.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
The next special will be for Christmas, another reincarnation probably with Val and Nat, maybe siblings, in a cold winter, maybe they'll have to get warm by rubbing their bodies together...to avoid dying..
As long as MC is NOT the Santa I'm fine with whatever.

Can't stand an old dude with white Beard screwing everyone in town.

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
This is a strange bugger of a game. I like the render quality, facial expressions are weird, story is weird, positioning of models is a bit weird. Not sure what to make of it. Animations are good. The view again thing gets old pretty fast

could go either way on this one
It looks like the game was hastily made....

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Mr.Mister after replaying the game for the (lost count on how many times now;):KEK:) thanks to the short special, I'm starting to wonder if Sunny's Grandfather is the same man on both sides since both Florencia and Anastasiya think the same thing when they meet him for the first time (thinking Sunny looks like their late/missing husband).

A side note will Vito's crime of having his father offed to take over the family come out at the main family event?

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Mr.Mister after replaying the game for the (lost count on how many times now;):KEK:) thanks to the short special, I'm starting to wonder if Sunny's Grandfather is the same man on both sides since both Florencia and Anastasiya think the same thing when they meet him for the first time (thinking Sunny looks like their late/missing husband).

A side note will Vito's crime of having his father offed to take over the family come out at the main family event?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
I personally liked the special release for halloween and definitely wouldn't mind a christmas one as well. You put out content pretty fast compared to other devs, so all good for me. Also bought into it on steam as well to help support your work. Keep on doing your thing and don't worry about the naysayers. They always want to bitch and moan about anything and everything anyways. Eagerly awaiting the next update!

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Fucking impatient pricks.
If you don't like the content just wait for the next release. Why are you always acting, like there is nothing else to play. There are at least a hundred other games you can play instead of this.
Mr.Mister enjoyed making the Halloween Special and was looking forward to share it with all of us, and you guys have nothing else to do, then complaining about stuff you get FOR FREE, because it delays the original content for a few weeks. GTFO you imbeciles.
See, I never understand this line of reasoning.

You say why are people mad when they can go play another game, but they were excited for THIS GAME and the next update for it. Obviously they can go and play another game, but that's not the point. They wanted to play THIS one. When the latest update they have already been patiently waiting for comes out and it's some shit that has nothing to do with what they are anticipating, you gotta understand why they would feel a type of way.

That's like waiting for someone to give you a basketball but they gave you a tennis ball and you sitting there looking crazy cuz it's not what you expected or wanted.

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
See, I never understand this line of reasoning.

You say why are people mad when they can go play another game, but they were excited for THIS GAME and the next update for it. Obviously they can go and play another game, but that's not the point. They wanted to play THIS one. When the latest update they have already been patiently waiting for comes out and it's some shit that has nothing to do with what they are anticipating, you gotta understand why they would feel a type of way.

That's like waiting for someone to give you a basketball but they gave you a tennis ball and you sitting there looking crazy cuz it's not what you expected or wanted.
Until you support Mr, we'll never understand YOUR line of reasoning.

Like the update for the main game is coming out close to a month after the last anyway. Anyone that is a true fan of Mr and his games, don't care that a special that took a few days, especially one that he enjoyed making for us. Now I can see if he was a dev like Lewdlab or one of the other milkers out there but he's the furthest thing from.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes