WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
See, I never understand this line of reasoning.

You say why are people mad when they can go play another game, but they were excited for THIS GAME and the next update for it. Obviously they can go and play another game, but that's not the point. They wanted to play THIS one. When the latest update they have already been patiently waiting for comes out and it's some shit that has nothing to do with what they are anticipating, you gotta understand why they would feel a type of way.

That's like waiting for someone to give you a basketball but they gave you a tennis ball and you sitting there looking crazy cuz it's not what you expected or wanted.
I have another comparison for you. The dev decided to give his fanbase a treat, but some people want their toy (NOW) so they slap it out of devs hands and cry/scream for their toy.

The next update is gonna happen nevertheless, why is it so hard to wait a bit more?! And that is where all the other games come in mind, just occupy your time until the release with something else. It's just a few days/weeks, jeez grow up and act like an adult not like toddlers.

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
Hey guys I just downloaded the game to give it a try, but I have a question... Is there a "canon" relationship for the MC to the rest of the characters? every time a game asks me to write how I want people to call me I just assume its like this to get around patreon rules. Is the game originally envisioned as incest or something?

Reactions: Mr.Mister

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey guys I just downloaded the game to give it a try, but I have a question... Is there a "canon" relationship for the MC to the rest of the characters? every time a game asks me to write how I want people to call me I just assume its like this to get around patreon rules. Is the game originally envisioned as incest or something?
It is an incest game, very heavy on the incest.

Considering he's banging his bio mother, adopted mother, second adopted mother, girlfriends mother, every other mother he can get his hands on, his entire extended blood family and all their friends .... including their mothers.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Loved the game, a lot of sexy content in it (y) Tiny thing that could be better is graphics. Female body curves could be a bit more smooth and realistic.

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
I have another comparison for you. The dev decided to give his fanbase a treat, but some people want their toy (NOW) so they slap it out of devs hands and cry/scream for their toy.

The next update is gonna happen nevertheless, why is it so hard to wait a bit more?! And that is where all the other games come in mind, just occupy your time until the release with something else. It's just a few days/weeks, jeez grow up and act like an adult not like toddlers.
You said a treat, but the treat COMES with the meal. If you have a scheduled delivery, you gonna be mad as shit if you got your treat instead of what you was supposed to get. That's all I'm saying.

You jump on me when I don't really care what the person does. I just pointed out the reasoning some people are saying.

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
It is an incest game, very heavy on the incest.

Considering he's banging his bio mother, adopted mother, second adopted mother, girlfriends mother, every other mother he can get his hands on, his entire extended blood family and all their friends .... including their mothers.
awesome, thanks, I just want to play as originally envisioned by the artist in all games I play. BTW I keep seeing you in literally every game thread I visit lol you must have a godlike taste for games.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
You said a treat, but the treat COMES with the meal. If you have a scheduled delivery, you gonna be mad as shit if you got your treat instead of what you was supposed to get. That's all I'm saying.

You jump on me when I don't really care what the person does. I just pointed out the reasoning some people are saying.
Oh i didn't jump on you, that was a general statement. Not directed into your direction.
Freeloaders are not supposed to get anything. Be happy with what "you" get, and do not complain about stuff somebody shares with "you".

Seasonal Specials are not uncommon, and most of the time the Specials are well accepted. The Special is NOT instead of the regular update, it just delays the regular update a bit. "You" get it additional.
And there we are again with the impatience...
I stop here, let's agree to disagree. I will not accept/agree with your point of view.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The fact of the matter is these seasonal specials are a bonus for supporters. They back the dev and get these as little treats.

If you don't like them, unlucky.

I know this may be a bit hard for some of you to grasp but your opinion on the matter doesn't count. Yes I sound bitchy and that's because 1, I am and 2, some of you are pissing and whining over devs doing something nice for the people that pay them.

The update to the game will still come. Like devvy boy smith said, it was 2 days at most so it hasn't even delayed it.

But more, much more than that, stop fucking whining. No, seriously, this is an adult site meaning you're all grown ass people ..... act like it.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
God I want another update now that one of my other favorite games (AOA Academy) got the abandoned tag. So freaking bummed right now.

• Sad

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Another one bites the dust, looked pretty good from what I just checked out. We'd have another motherless update by now if Mr didn't spend time making that damn (good) Halloween update! :sneaky:
Now we have to wait a while to see if the MC or 1 of the ladies crush Uncle Vito's nutsack with a sledgehammer or baseball bat or both. And lets not forget cucking JoJo's dad.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Ok now that was funny but also made me go "OOOUUUCCHHHH"!
How about before that happens they strap him to a chair naked and all the ladies come in and let the MC f**k them in front of him. Especially Vito's Mom, Wife and Daughter. And then crush his chestnuts with the sledgehammer.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes