kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
How about we don't do any of that.

How about we talk our differences through over a nice cup of tea and some lovely cherry cake then part as friends.

Doesn't that sound much better than violent revenge?
I don't believe in coddling criminal sexual deviants like Vito and his henchmen. I'm old school and I was taught an eye for an eye. But also the military taught me very well on how to deal with people like him. What I have planned for good old Vito is nothing compared to what could happen to him and what would have happened to him back in the old days. But in today's day and age in this country and a few others he'd just get a slap on the wrist. But you can give him milk and cookies and treat him like family if you wish. It's just not my thing to forgive everything that people like him have done to family.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't believe in coddling criminal sexual deviants like Vito and his henchmen. I'm old school and I was taught an eye for an eye. But also the military taught me very well on how to deal with people like him. What I have planned for good old Vito is nothing compared to what could happen to him and what would have happened to him back in the old days. But in today's day and age in this country and a few others he'd just get a slap on the wrist. But you can give him milk and cookies and treat him like family if you wish. It's just not my thing to forgive everything that people like him have done to family.
I think you take joke posts far too seriously.

Also, you aint so tough.

I'm from the mean streets of Caerphilly at the edge of the rough lands of Rhymney Valley in the gloriously "gangsta" like Gods country that is Wales.

Wanna know how tough I am?

I once wore a dress and open toed high heel boots to walk a whole 4 blocks to our old local IN THE SNOW and I only complained once .... because open toed shoes in the snow is a bad fucking idea.

Once there I proceeded to drink 4 full glasses of wine and snort some powder ... although that was foundation and it was an accident, my sister made me laugh while I was sorting out my makeup after being snowed on and she made me giggle snort my foundation which then set of a sneezing fit which I handled like a boss.

So you best not step to me .... at least sit down i'm short and looking up at people makes my neck ache.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But also the military taught me very well on how to deal with people like him
I was just going to play and have a chuckle with a couple of joke posts but you take shit too seriously and I can't let this particular sentence go....

I've got family in the military and my best friends husband was in the British Army and they never mentioned any courses on how to deal with adult game antagonists.

Is this a new course or old as fuck?

back in the old days
See you say the old days so the military teaching you to deal with adult game antagonists may have been difficult. I'm assuming you used Windows 1, the slate and chalk edition?

Although the fact you have military training does terrify me.

It scares me that it took the entire might of your countries armed forces to teach you to click to advance story and deal with pixels like him.

What would I know though, I am but a little girl and you, you are the pinnacle of manliness full of old school wrath and military stuff. Standing at the ready to bring your righteous fury to a video game character.

So much testosterone, it's enough to turn a dyke straight i'm tellin ya.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I was just going to play and have a chuckle with a couple of joke posts but you take shit too seriously and I can't let this particular sentence go....

I've got family in the military and my best friends husband was in the British Army and they never mentioned any courses on how to deal with adult game antagonists.

Is this a new course or old as fuck?

See you say the old days so the military teaching you to deal with adult game antagonists may have been difficult. I'm assuming you used Windows 1, the slate and chalk edition?

Although the fact you have military training does terrify me.

It scares me that it took the entire might of your countries armed forces to teach you to click to advance story and deal with pixels like him.

What would I know though, I am but a little girl and you, you are the pinnacle of manliness full of old school wrath and military stuff. Standing at the ready to bring your righteous fury to a video game character.

So much testosterone, it's enough to turn a dyke straight i'm tellin ya.
Oh did I hurt a snowflake princesses feelings with all this testosterone. What a freaking bummer. I promise it won't happen again. Shame on me. :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh did I hurt a snowflake princesses feelings with all this testosterone. What a freaking bummer. I promise it won't happen again. Shame on me. :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
How did you manage to get hurt from mockery?

See, this, right here is my problem with people like you. That stick up your arse seems to think anyone throwing banter at you is "angry".

Hunni you aint got anything about you that could anger me.

I made a joke post and you started on a rant about how tough you are with your military training and eye for eye over a video game and I found it cringily hilarious and now you take my mockery for hurt.

No darling, i'm laughing at you, hard. I find you amusing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7!0L4+02

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
I'm pretty sure it's asked already, but I have to play season 1 and then go to season 2, right? There are games out there that combine everything in later seasons, so kinda gets confusing.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I'm pretty sure it's asked already, but I have to play season 1 and then go to season 2, right? There are games out there that combine everything in later seasons, so kinda gets confusing.
For the story you definetly want to play the first season. Unless you're more the skip guy.

Skipped content.png

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
The game one of the best around here. But I hate only one thing about Motherless that is Mary. MC tries so hard to get her but she well she is all about her damn son. Her dialogues - damn hungry for her son's D*** are a major turn off. I would've loved if we had the option to avoid interactions with her or avoid her has a character completely. MC get's every damn woman except just 1 lol; But guess Mr.Mister has different plans for Mary

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes