WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Gosh I hate it when games get split into seasons...
I am not going to agree or disagree with you on that. I rather have the VN as one download, however once it get too big it get difficult for certain people to download it. In other hand, some people like the story split into seasons to compare to popular novels that have number of series to support whole story.

Again, I am not going to agree or disagree with your comment.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

bigjoe1988

Oct 19, 2017
click on the season 1 (same thing you did to get season 2) next to the moon(Halloween) icon and screen should show you Season 1, season 2, and season 3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i did i picked season 3 and that and it does a recape all the way up to season 2 and part way through season 2 i am redoing the seaon with your gramae sorry for spelling

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Good at least I'll have something to do when I get home after my surgery. Fractured my foot at work. Got to have a steel plate and screws put in it. Gonna be sitting at home for 4 months plus physical therapy at least my company is paying me.
Sorry to hear about your foot and here is a game that might help you past the time as we are waiting on MrMister Project Myriam got a update over on the dev's patreon and SubscribeStar but it doesn't come to us here until the 5th.

Reactions: ubgu and kcaldw

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Good at least I'll have something to do when I get home after my surgery. Fractured my foot at work. Got to have a steel plate and screws put in it. Gonna be sitting at home for 4 months plus physical therapy at least my company is paying me.
Oh man, that sucks :(

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Oh man, that sucks :(
Yeah someone dropped something at the bottom of the stairs that I didn't see and I stepped on it rolled my foot and felt it pop. I thought I just sprained it so I tried to walk it off until my boss took me to the ER. They took x-rays and the an orthopedic Dr came in and told me I have whats called a Jones Fracture. So I'm kinda upset about the surgery but it is what it is. My surgery is Monday morning and I'll be home by Monday night. Just got to sit and sleep in my recliner for a while.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Yeah someone dropped something at the bottom of the stairs that I didn't see and I stepped on it rolled my foot and felt it pop. I thought I just sprained it so I tried to walk it off until my boss took me to the ER. They took x-rays and the an orthopedic Dr came in and told me I have whats called a Jones Fracture. So I'm kinda upset about the surgery but it is what it is. My surgery is Monday morning and I'll be home by Monday night. Just got to sit and sleep in my recliner for a while.
Hope you get good compensation and time off! ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ubgu and kcaldw
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes