Hampamatta

May 15, 2023
in my opinion there is way to many characters, also didnt keep track exactly but didnt MC impregnate is bio mom and first adoptive mother first, yet the first ones that gave birth where impregnated much later? hell, i dont even remember impregnating the first two that gave birth. might just be faulty memory of me or just skipping a line of dialouge to fast.

Also the girls get way easier to get with the further the game progresses, like having sex once and then next time "do you want to birth my child?".

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
in my opinion there is way to many characters, also didnt keep track exactly but didnt MC impregnate is bio mom and first adoptive mother first, yet the first ones that gave birth where impregnated much later? hell, i dont even remember impregnating the first two that gave birth. might just be faulty memory of me or just skipping a line of dialouge to fast.

Also the girls get way easier to get with the further the game progresses, like having sex once and then next time "do you want to birth my child?".
This game has become too long, I think the dev is loosing track of the plot.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018

True Natassja, Valerie, Lia, and Grissel were the first that MC was trying to get pregnant but well the first ones to get a surprise pregnancy was Pyria (thanks to the option for a creampie when Valerie asked her to find out if MC was her Sunny) and Roxanne (she was a complete surprise after she said she was on the pill).

vaelenor

Mar 26, 2022
Whenever I try to download the "complete 3 seasons" it never seems to work, it downloads I unzip and I hit the icon but then nothing happens. Am I missing something in extracting it?

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I can't wait for the next update. I hope that Brio realizes that his ass is grass and the MC is the lawnmower if anything happens to Drusila and the baby.

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Celebrating my 47th Bday!!!
Hello, everyone! I spent the last two hours creating this beautiful render of Sam with some of the older girls. I believe there's no better way to conclude my birthday than by sharing something special with all of you. Enjoy!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hello, everyone! I spent the last two hours creating this beautiful render of Sam with some of the older girls. I believe there's no better way to conclude my birthday than by sharing something special with all of you. Enjoy!
;)
happy bday.gif

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
;)
Happy 47th
happy-birthday-blow-candles.gif
and Lets hope you don't end up trying to remember what you did for you 47th tomorrow.;):LOL:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
;)
happy birthday!!
and thanks for these beautiful renders :D

• Red Heart
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: ubgu and Mr.Mister

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
;)
Happy Birthday!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
;)
Happy 47th B-day and many more.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
;)
Such a nice guy, it is your birthday but you're giving US the present... Happy birthday there Mister!

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
compressed pls
They do not post the Compressed links to the OP any longer - so we have to Search for them now. Set your personal Search preference to Most Recent - and just search at the upper right for Compressed. Pretty easy to find this way.

Reactions: sc0rps and Yaltus
Jun 3, 2018
funny things is roxanne is MC step grandma, n amanda is MC step great grandma, wkwkwkwk....:ROFLMAO:

waiting for amanda to get knocked up by MC, so their children must be MC step grandpa/grandma, wkwkwk

• Haha
Reactions: ubgu and Mr.Mister
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes