TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
someone please tell me some kinks the kinks are optional, specifically the watersports and pegging...
In my playthrough there was an attempted pegging but MC swerved that shit without prompting lol. I think there is like one or maybe two watersport prompts but its not a big thing and I am almost certain the watersport was optional.

Reactions: bigfuckinE

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
In my playthrough there was an attempted pegging but MC swerved that shit without prompting lol. I think there is like one or maybe two watersport prompts but its not a big thing and I am almost certain the watersport was optional.
i myself don't mind watersports per se as long as it's prompted by an orgasm. but, and not to kink shame, my own personal preference i'd rather not be pissed on or piss on anyone, unless i were to truly hate said person.

padder

May 5, 2018
Kinda dangerous thought pattern the MC has regarding health. Going to the doctor = road to death. Every illness is caused by trauma and can be cured with exercise. Parents know better than doctors.
Lawsuit waiting to happen.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I was wondering if there was a away someone could please create a WT for the full version of this game so that we don't have to use Mixdrop? Every time I use Mixdrop, it says a virus was downloaded with it or it take a long time to get it to download. I have to keep clicking download and then hit the X then go back and keep doing it until it registers it and it downloads.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I was wondering if there was a away someone could please create a WT for the full version of this game so that we don't have to use Mixdrop? Every time I use Mixdrop, it says a virus was downloaded with it or it take a long time to get it to download. I have to keep clicking download and then hit the X then go back and keep doing it until it registers it and it downloads.
If you are talking about JokerLeader's WT MOD, just go to his Patreon and grab it there. It's still free and not MixDrop. :>)

Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Have you tried to download from there are always non-Mixdrop links under the mixdrop links.

AlixWoe

Mar 17, 2021
Due to the updates, this game doesn't allow me choices and throws intro at me instead of letting me decide.

3nigma

Nov 20, 2018
Hey, JokerLeader, I tried to DL the Season 3 from both here, and your Patreon page. Both say that it has a virus or malware and won't DL. Never had this happen with any of your mod's before, so just wanted to let you know that you might want to check it out. Keep up the great work!
The full game one does, as well.
Same thing happened to my Defender blocked it , and stops the download and deletes the file immediately

Astrocreep137

Aug 3, 2022
Same thing happened to my Defender blocked it , and stops the download and deletes the file immediately
You can pull it from the defender archive.

It's not a virus. It's shitty Defender flagging zip files as a virus. Not sure how or why, but certain zip files, based on how they are compressed are being flagged as a "virus" by Defender. They're safe.

Reactions: 3nigma

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
You can pull it from the defender archive.

It's not a virus. It's shitty Defender flagging zip files as a virus. Not sure how or why, but certain zip files, based on how they are compressed are being flagged as a "virus" by Defender. They're safe.
I don't have Defender. But it only flags stuff from Mixdrop. None of the other DL pages get that. I just click on it and tell it to DL it anyways.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
Gotdamn! This might just be the longest game I've played to date! Not sure, haven't finished it just yet.

Last edited:

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
I agree, finally a game that has an interesting story and takes time to go through it.
The only thing that I would love to improve are the animations, they could be better.
Right, right. I agree about the animations. First time I noticed the hangups, I checked my task manager and hwmonitor like no it's definitely not on my end. And the brightness difference between the animations and stills can sometimes be jarring.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Yeah the animations are definitely rough lol.

I just finished S1 of this game. And there's already a lot of both positive and critical things that I could say about it. But one of the most standout things (for me personally anyway) is the subject of lesbian content. From what I've seen, there are two main/large camps regarding lesbian/Bi content in harem games.

Camp A (predominant on F95 from what I've seen), who want none of it, see no distinction between it and "swinging/sharing", are not of the "other women don't count" mindset, and want everything to always be 100% solely focused on the MC, even during three, four, or moresomes.

and Camp B, who love to see some "hot lesbian action", feel that "other women don't count" (especially in the context of a closed circle harem), and really enjoy basically being the only dick in an orgy, just so long as another rooster doesn't enter the henhouse.

I'm personally in Camp B. But both are valid, and just come down to personal tastes and preferences. And to each their own.

But my comment is that I think this game indirectly approaches or handles the subject very awkwardly lol. I mean I get that women are for the most part more "handsy" and physically intimate with each other than the vast majority of straight guys are, without it necessarily being sexual (most men don't cuddle with each other, hold each others hands, shower together in a close space, kiss or feel each other up for fun, dance with each other at clubs, etc.) I've played games that cater to Camp A before, and even in those games there are often moments of closeness between the women. But the women in this game are constantly holding and looking at each other in overtly sexual ways (imo) lol. There are a lot of "Are they about to kiss??" kind of moments for example. The sexual suggestiveness is on a noticeably higher than average level in other words.

But nothing ever seems to happen. Even during group sex. Unless my memory is just shit (a strong possibility admittedly), the threeway with Ginger and Haruka was the most threeway-ish of the threeways from what I recall. Even the threeway between Moon and Monica was interrupted before it could actually happen. And most of the "I'm a lesbian" or "I've only ever been with other girls" dialogue seems to just be there to cater to the virgin-lovers rather than the lezzie lovers lol.

So I would think that that kind of approach would just make a lot of Camp A nervous and a lot of Camp B frustrated :LOL:. I might be in the minority here, but that's just my own take/feedback on that particular aspect thus far. After one season I now have to remind myself that no matter how any of these women interact with each other, "Don't get too excited" lol.

Edit: I'm mostly just venting personal frustration about that one aspect by the way, rather than meaning to shit on the game itself. Overall I'm enjoying it a lot so far.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes