GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Thank you, had the same problem and this fixed it.
It has to do with the mod though, the game worked fine without it
Yep, forgot to edit as mentioned below :HideThePain:
Compressing does not touch scripts, only audio/image/video.
I know, but could've been the uncompressed that was the culprit, which is why I also tagged Mr.Mister, but looks like it was the mod that caused it from what I saw after going through the files properly.:) The mod for the full is/was incomplete and/or missing the correct files. No idea if it's fixed now though.

Forgot to edit my original post, as I had some surprise guests show up after my last post, and I fell asleep on the sofa after they left a few hours ago:HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
I am sorry if this has been asked before.

what does Gissell mean when she said:
"I think he's the last of your shoe."
The popular saying means that you have to find the person who compliments you, someone who fits you perfectly. The last is the object used by shoemakers to shape leather. ;)

Reactions: caspian90 and D Dog

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
No new content with latest version ??
Did you install the Incest Patch? That hasn't been updated yet? If you did, that's why. If you didn't, it's something else then...

Peace :)

Edit: Wrong thread. Pay no mind to this.

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
That is your AV's fault, there is nothing going on with them, and I have shit bag Defender and says nothing.

Even
The only AV I have is the one that is on my computer. I really need to get McAfee again on this one. Had it on my old computer. So how do I get it to DL?
New question, too. This VirusTotal you shared. Is it the whole game (seasons 1, 2, & 3) total? Or just Season 3? As I DL'd the complete ones this time. Thanks.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
The popular saying means that you have to find the person who compliments you, someone who fits you perfectly. The last is the object used by shoemakers to shape leather. ;)
ok, thanks for clearing that up. I am almost 60 and have never heard that saying, but I am American so maybe not a thing here. well I am still playing your game, it is fun. well anyway thanks again. peace

Reactions: Mr.Mister

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You mean relationship patch/name changer patch in the OP?
LOL. I'm terribly sorry, I was reading a different thread and when I saw that post asking if there wasn't any new content, somehow I confused what thread I was and answered as if I was there.

I have no idea what could cause that in this thread. I'm terribly sorry.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The only AV I have is the one that is on my computer. I really need to get McAfee again on this one. Had it on my old computer. So how do I get it to DL?
New question, too. This VirusTotal you shared. Is it the whole game (seasons 1, 2, & 3) total? Or just Season 3? As I DL'd the complete ones this time. Thanks.
That was for the mod, it says it in the name, you said the mod was causing your AV to act up.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The WT mod from the mixdrop download says virus, patreon download shows clean.
With MixDrop, you have to watch the file it is trying give you. Sometimes it is an .exe, or an .iso or similar, cancel those and download again - and again, until you get a .zip that looks like a zip you would get for a game on F95.
The place is a hazard to the Internet as a whole... but at least we have alternatives! :>)

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
LOL. I'm terribly sorry, I was reading a different thread and when I saw that post asking if there wasn't any new content, somehow I confused what thread I was and answered as if I was there.

I have no idea what could cause that in this thread. I'm terribly sorry.

It's all good, i'm having the same trouble that's why the comment caught my eye but no worries i'll figure it out eventually.
(y)

Apr 28, 2017
Haven't played this in a while. Have they made any changes to the dialogue if you input the correct relationship to the MC, or is it the same clunky 'blank' replacing all instances of 'landlady'?

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Haven't played this in a while. Have they made any changes to the dialogue if you input the correct relationship to the MC, or is it the same clunky 'blank' replacing all instances of 'landlady'?
The dialogue leading to the fill in the relationship blanks are still the same. (There is a relationship patch if you don't want to fill in the blanks on the OP but not sure if its still up to date.)

Reactions: blackraider007

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Am i missing something here, cos there seem like there is no new content in this update???
If you're using the walkthrough mod there is a problem when you get to the of what would be the end of the last update(18.1) the game ends but if you don't use the walkthrough mod it works fine. (there is only one choice that needs to be made have sex with roxanne's Mother Amanda other then that you don't need the walkthrough mod unless you're going to start a new game.)

Reactions: ditto6876

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
JokerLeader there a problem with the (Full game) mod not wanting to continuing from the end of v0.18.1 or have you fixed that problem?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes