m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
How does the full Game S1,S2,S3 Work i have downloaded it played it but when MC meets father at Airport after the introduction to bageeras niece springs to Main Menü ist this a Bug If so how to Go further
Help please

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
How does the full Game S1,S2,S3 Work i have downloaded it played it but when MC meets father at Airport after the introduction to bageeras niece springs to Main Menü ist this a Bug If so how to Go further
Help please
At the top in the main menu, there is a season selector, which you need to manually switch over to the next, then just start a "new game" which autoimports the data from the previous season. 1685717670583.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
View attachment 1416683
Motherless [Season 1, 2, 3 & Full Game] Walkthrough & Cheat Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: If you are having errors because of the Mod PM me, let's not flood the game thread with the Mod.

Download Full Game: -
Download Season 1: - - ANDROID
Download Season 2 [v0.16.3.0 ]: - - ANDROID
Download Season 3 [v.0.19.1.0]: -

Android version made by
Wills747 & cebs
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Hey, JokerLeader, I tried to DL the Season 3 from both here, and your Patreon page. Both say that it has a virus or malware and won't DL. Never had this happen with any of your mod's before, so just wanted to let you know that you might want to check it out. Keep up the great work!
The full game one does, as well.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I am sorry if this has been asked before.

what does Gissell mean when she said:
"I think he's the last of your shoe."

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
Is it just me perhaps having messed up gamefiles and managing to do something moronic without noticing, or does it end on S3EP2 for anyone else too? I am using the compressed full 0.19.1.0 and mod. Or did I perhaps miss something when I downloaded it in the morning? As far as I can tell, I should have everything in order.

Update: Mr.Mister I think there's an oopsie in the script for ch18_ep2 for the full(combined) version, as it's missing jump ep3_, or it might just be the compressed version that is like that. Checked the ch18 script out of curiosity and found it to end at the label ep2_xx_endgame:

For anyone using the compressed full and/or mod, you'll need to add jump ep3_01_hes_alive if you have the same issue I had.

PATH TO FILES FOR THOSE WHO NEED IT: motherless_v***\game\third_season_dlc Edits can be done with Notepad or(preferably imo) Notepad++. The section of code in question is at the bottom of the file(script_ch18_ep2.rpy).

Old/not working:
Python:
label ep2_xx_endgame:

scene blackground with Dissolve(2.5)

pause 1.5

"Mr.Mister" "Thank you very much for your support."

"Mr. Mister" "I hope you liked the second episode."
    "Mr. Mister" "If it is within your means, support my work on Patreon. If not, spread the word, I will appreciate it very much."
    "Mr. Mister" "Check out the game now on Steam!!!" with smol_hpunch
    "Mr. Mister" "Thank you for playing!" with vpunch

return
How it should be:
Python:
label ep2_xx_endgame:

scene blackground with Dissolve(1.5)

pause 1.5

jump ep3_01_hes_alive

# "Mr.Mister" "Thank you very much for your support."
    #
    # "Mr. Mister" "I hope you liked the second episode."
    # "Mr. Mister" "If it is within your means, support my work on Patreon. If not, spread the word, I will appreciate it very much."
    # "Mr. Mister" "Check out the game now on Steam!!!" with smol_hpunch
    # "Mr. Mister" "Thank you for playing!" with vpunch

return
SonsOLiberty JokerLeader I am not sure if the mod or the compressed is the problem, but I would like you to check if you have time ;) If the issue has been fixed and it's just me having outdated files, there's nothing to worry about :HideThePain:

Edit: Added path to file, a few mentions etc.
Edit 2: Added a fixed ch18 to this post. Drag and drop in main folder of the game.
Thank you, had the same problem and this fixed it.
It has to do with the mod though, the game worked fine without it

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey, JokerLeader, I tried to DL the Season 3 from both here, and your Patreon page. Both say that it has a virus or malware and won't DL. Never had this happen with any of your mod's before, so just wanted to let you know that you might want to check it out. Keep up the great work!
The full game one does, as well.

That is your AV's fault, there is nothing going on with them, and I have shit bag Defender and says nothing.

Even

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is it just me perhaps having messed up gamefiles and managing to do something moronic without noticing, or does it end on S3EP2 for anyone else too? I am using the compressed full 0.19.1.0 and mod. Or did I perhaps miss something when I downloaded it in the morning? As far as I can tell, I should have everything in order.

Update: Mr.Mister I think there's an oopsie in the script for ch18_ep2 for the full(combined) version, as it's missing jump ep3_, or it might just be the compressed version that is like that. Checked the ch18 script out of curiosity and found it to end at the label ep2_xx_endgame:

For anyone using the compressed full and/or mod, you'll need to add jump ep3_01_hes_alive if you have the same issue I had.

PATH TO FILES FOR THOSE WHO NEED IT: motherless_v***\game\third_season_dlc Edits can be done with Notepad or(preferably imo) Notepad++. The section of code in question is at the bottom of the file(script_ch18_ep2.rpy).

Old/not working:
Python:
label ep2_xx_endgame:

scene blackground with Dissolve(2.5)

pause 1.5

"Mr.Mister" "Thank you very much for your support."

"Mr. Mister" "I hope you liked the second episode."
    "Mr. Mister" "If it is within your means, support my work on Patreon. If not, spread the word, I will appreciate it very much."
    "Mr. Mister" "Check out the game now on Steam!!!" with smol_hpunch
    "Mr. Mister" "Thank you for playing!" with vpunch

return
How it should be:
Python:
label ep2_xx_endgame:

scene blackground with Dissolve(1.5)

pause 1.5

jump ep3_01_hes_alive

# "Mr.Mister" "Thank you very much for your support."
    #
    # "Mr. Mister" "I hope you liked the second episode."
    # "Mr. Mister" "If it is within your means, support my work on Patreon. If not, spread the word, I will appreciate it very much."
    # "Mr. Mister" "Check out the game now on Steam!!!" with smol_hpunch
    # "Mr. Mister" "Thank you for playing!" with vpunch

return
SonsOLiberty JokerLeader I am not sure if the mod or the compressed is the problem, but I would like you to check if you have time ;) If the issue has been fixed and it's just me having outdated files, there's nothing to worry about :HideThePain:

Edit: Added path to file, a few mentions etc.
Edit 2: Added a fixed ch18 to this post. Drag and drop in main folder of the game.
Compressing does not touch scripts, only audio/image/video.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes