3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016

Tuesday, 14:00, Bathroom.
Totally random, I know... :evilsmile:​
and then? , because that quest is a torture :coldsweat::coldsweat:
If I remember correctly:
You gotta go to her room in the evening, I think 19:00. In the end of this scene she says something about father's *baseball bat*, and the rest of the quest is watching them in the shower at 9:00.

samsingletree

Aug 27, 2016
My qsp editor dosen't seem to work on this one. (qgen400b1) whenever i save the qsp file no matter what I try and change I get an error everytime I start game. I have used this program before on earlier versions of MBF. as well as SOB. and have not had any problems with it. just on this version of MBF

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
My qsp editor dosen't seem to work on this one. (qgen400b1) whenever i save the qsp file no matter what I try and change I get an error everytime I start game. I have used this program before on earlier versions of MBF. as well as SOB. and have not had any problems with it. just on this version of MBF
check few pages back , there is a good qsp

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Quickly scanning through these pages I can't see if there is a translation of the quests and rooms anywhere? It's a little frustrating otherwise. :(

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Having problems with Vika's new quest, the one with the coach. It says I have to visit her friend but that's the only information I have. No cab is appearing, I've driven to the city but can't seem to find anything there and not triggering on the other girls in the house. Any help would be appreciated.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Can't start the game. Any solution?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you might have too many .qsp files in your standalone folder, i got a simmular popup and it got fixed by removing the excess ones, like for instance if there is game.qsp and gameeng.qsp just remove the one that doesn't say eng at the end for working english version. hope that helped

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
So how in the world do you get the second vika quest got every one else pretty much done. I know where the coach is, but zero luck doing anything but watching them in her room. I feel like I missing something I even know where the friend is found her by accident. I got every one done now but her, keep going at 13:00 and rooms empty, I see the coach at 12:00 but nothing happens...

Last edited:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
So how in the world do you get the second vika quest got every one else pretty much done. I know where the coach is, but zero luck doing anything but watching them in her room. I feel like I missing something I even know where the friend is found her by accident. I got every one done now but her, keep going at 13:00 and rooms empty, I see the coach at 12:00 but nothing happens...
Where did you find the friend? I am having zero luck finding them and continuing this quest.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
How do i do to raise Corruption level'n in the game. Are that some cheat i can use??????

orwln

May 27, 2017
How do i do to raise Corruption level'n in the game. Are that some cheat i can use??????
Looks like there is a cheat menu in one of the options/settings screen(s).
(Downloading the images right now so cannot say the full path / was poking around in the QPS file in Qgen)
- through random clicking on broken pictures I got it enabled so should be simple to find -- it does set a cheat flag - not seeing anything bad about that though...

Edit: So Under Character - third option along the bottom is 'Cheat' - it does modify all the stats and money though - may want to save prior to testing this option.

Last edited:

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Looks like there is a cheat menu in one of the options/settings screen(s).
(Downloading the images right now so cannot say the full path / was poking around in the QPS file in Qgen)
- through random clicking on broken pictures I got it enabled so should be simple to find -- it does set a cheat flag - not seeing anything bad about that though...

Edit: So Under Character - third option along the bottom is 'Cheat' - it does modify all the stats and money though - may want to save prior to testing this option.
I have use that cheat button, but it's not raise the corruption level'n......

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes