3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
It's in Russian and you'll need google translate, but Passage from the main site is a more up to date version of the walkthrough.
How is that in russian its eolvins english side of the site...?

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
How is that in russian its eolvins english side of the site...?
My bad, I removed the link from my post because the russian characters didn't copy properly.
Go to the main site (with google translate) and choose Passage to see the russian version.
The english walkthrough is behind the russian version.

Reactions: Quacker

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
From mbfgame.info :

Good (but long) news!
06/15/2017from the MBF / 0 Comments
Hello to all fans of my work (I hope you can call it) For a long time I have not heard of any news, although I promised to release a new version of the game in a pretty short period of time. Once again, convinced that to call any terms this evil. But it turned out how it happened.

The reason for all this is simple - lack of time. Work, school and all the other delights of everyday life. Plus an interview with the project took some amount of time. In addition, still a lot of unreleased material and interesting reading.

However, most of the time I took up the preparation and development of a new game. I plan to release this fall the first version. From the details I can share only in that it will be fully to your content, and in two languages. With this game I plan to bring the quality of their hobby to the next level and, accordingly, to try his hand in the camp patreonschikov. The first screen will be the end of summer, exactly like the full announcement. From there, you already understand about the story and the setting (so to speak). Looking ahead to say that there are no mythical, fantasy themes from me do not wait

Well, now about to be updated. She is ready and batter. So the wait is long

And as always, I ask forgiveness to all for such a long wait

Stay tuned.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
From mbfgame.info :

Good (but long) news!
06/15/2017from the MBF / 0 Comments
Hello to all fans of my work (I hope you can call it) For a long time I have not heard of any news, although I promised to release a new version of the game in a pretty short period of time. Once again, convinced that to call any terms this evil. But it turned out how it happened.

The reason for all this is simple - lack of time. Work, school and all the other delights of everyday life. Plus an interview with the project took some amount of time. In addition, still a lot of unreleased material and interesting reading.

However, most of the time I took up the preparation and development of a new game. I plan to release this fall the first version. From the details I can share only in that it will be fully to your content, and in two languages. With this game I plan to bring the quality of their hobby to the next level and, accordingly, to try his hand in the camp patreonschikov. The first screen will be the end of summer, exactly like the full announcement. From there, you already understand about the story and the setting (so to speak). Looking ahead to say that there are no mythical, fantasy themes from me do not wait

Well, now about to be updated. She is ready and batter. So the wait is long

And as always, I ask forgiveness to all for such a long wait

Stay tuned.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I'm glad to hear eolvin hasn't disappeared and an update is due soon. Switching to developing two games instead of one means updates will take longer in the future (boo). Of course two games from a developer I like is twice as nice (yea). Going to Patreon will make it easier to support him (my bank freaks at anything russian and flags it as potential fraud), I just hope he goes per release instead of charging per month since he hasn't released an update to mbf in less than a month yet. Now to pray he doesn't catch the Patreon milking disease.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Be nice to see more, but two games, one dev....going to be a long wait.

Glad to see he is doing something he likes though.

johnnydepot13

May 2, 2017
So Does anybody have a file to replace the quest icons with english? Can't read them at all. downloaded the signs and got the menu fixed but can't seem to replace anything else, SO now i just don't know what to do at the start

Dely

Jun 11, 2017
Anyone help me please.. How can i get to car or which quest have i done for car? Where and when i speak with father? And i saw Vera first time but sexshop wasn't open. What can i do now?

Last edited:
Reactions: Antonisimo

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Here you find translated icons I don´t know why you don´t have it here.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@ace_boogie
Here you find translated icons I don´t know why you don´t have it here.

They were posted but not put in the OP. Looks like you added 3 more icons for the quest menu, thanks! . I took the liberty of putting the files in an archive:

Ace, would you please add this to the OP? Thanks!
Files go into this folder: ...\assets\standalone_content\pic\icons\

Last edited:
Reactions: Antonisimo

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I can find the friend Tuesday 13:00 or 14:00 in the bathroom. Still cannot figure how to progress further in Vika's 2nd quest.

Any help appreciated.

Edit: I just gave a value of 1 on vikaqw3 in qsp save editor, not sure how to really initiate it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes