3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
On a scale of 1 to Son of a Bitch, how does this game stack up in terms of content/engrish and quality?
1 to Son of a Bitch? Smaller game but just as good

Content - Less. The game takes place mainly in and around the family mansion so a much more focused scope than SOB. Fewer characters, but the main ones are as good or better then SOB in my opinion. Slowly branching out with car and club and such but very little not at house yet.
English - It's machine translated Russian so cancer is in full force.
Quality - I haven't experienced many bugs and none have been game breaking yet. Biggest problem is common to qsp when you try to click through a repetitive event too fast it can crash game.
Pricing - Per release and reasonable
Speed of updates - anywhere from a month to three months between releases. current release longest gap yet

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
English - It's machine translated Russian so cancer is in full force.
hahaha....awesome!

Its been awhile since I played, looking forward to trying again. Definitely worth the run through if you haven't done it yet.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Any good soul already got the translated qsp for 0.9 ?
7 post above yours, ace_boogie is translating it right now. Probably he will be the first in the world as usual. So we need to wait.

I'm looking forward for my daily dose of "cancer". My colleagues don't understand why I'm the only one found this word funny.

tek

Nov 12, 2016
Ace any chance we can get just a patch this time round so as not to have to d/l the whole game again ? if not all good.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ace any chance we can get just a patch this time round so as not to have to d/l the whole game again ? if not all good.
I wish that was the case but he sends a full game link everytime

Reactions: tek

smowky

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
Cheers for Updating. Damn these games keep getting bigger and bigger in size, Rip my 5mb/s bandwith internet.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes