3.00 star(s) 18 Votes
D

Deleted member 42

@ace_boogie

mate i just started the game again but can't progress that much, do you know how much depravity do you need with all the girls? specific

edit : i finished angelica second quest and started mom 2nd quest, but when i click the heart icon during chat it just says it wont move any further

Last edited by a moderator:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@ace_boogie

mate i just started the game again but can't progress that much, do you know how much depravity do you need with all the girls? specific
druzh = relationship
razvr = depravity

druzh['Vika'] = 100
razvr['Vika'] = 30

druzh['Angelina'] = 100
razvr['Angelina'] = 20

druzh['Svetlana'] = 100
razvr['Svetlana'] = 20

druzh['Oleg'] = 100
razvr['Oleg'] = 100

druzh['Galya'] = 100
razvr['Galya'] = 30

druzh['Marina'] = 100
razvr['Marina'] = 30

druzh['Inna'] = 100
razvr['Inna'] = 20

Reactions: trau de

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
This is to open each of their first quest which is also included when you hit the cheat button

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@ace_boogie

edit : i finished angelica second quest and started mom 2nd quest, but when i click the heart icon during chat it just says it wont move any further
That means you've reached max depravity. You just need to find the right place and time to trigger their next quest. Some may require you to complete another character's quest before starting a new one

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone have a more up to date complete english assets pack than shown in the OP?
engmenu only covers the signs dir and mbfschedules only covers part of the icons dir.
Thanks.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Does anyone have a more up to date complete english assets pack than shown in the OP?
engmenu only covers the signs dir and mbfschedules only covers part of the icons dir.
Thanks.
I think there are other translations packs scattered across the thread. I did one, and a few members did the rest. Plus my delta 0.8 -> 0.9 also includes some translations for quests in 0.9.

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I think there are other translations packs scattered across the thread. I did one, and a few members did the rest. Plus my delta 0.8 -> 0.9 also includes some translations for quests in 0.9.
Thanks for the response.
Could I trouble you to zip up your quests and whatif directories and share them please.
Apparently my searchfu is weak and I can't find more than what's covered in the OP. I looked through your posts in this thread and your previously posted schedule on zippyshare is the same as schedule_eng in the OP. I saw your delta post (Thank You for the work on that) and it only had the new quest buttons translated.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Thanks for the response.
Could I trouble you to zip up your quests and whatif directories and share them please.
Apparently my searchfu is weak and I can't find more than what's covered in the OP. I looked through your posts in this thread and your previously posted schedule on zippyshare is the same as schedule_eng in the OP. I saw your delta post (Thank You for the work on that) and it only had the new quest buttons translated.
Sure.... lemme just identify the relevant pics and prepare a package (including also the two quests plus two location translations from 0.9). Give me a few minutes to do that :)

Edit > ok... so there were some gaps... I translated for several games and I think I am mixing things up ....LoL.
The bad news is --- it will take a while (maybe today in the late evening?).
The good news is --- I am working on a full translation of the quests and texts on the pictures.... I won't put much time on how pretty it would look like (however there are some finer touches here and there) but at least it will be fully functional ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: Papa Ernie
D

Deleted member 42

@ace_boogie

Thanks a lot mate.

Is there a third quest for older sister? i can't seem to trigger it and i've got 40 depravity with her

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Sure.... lemme just identify the relevant pics and prepare a package (including also the two quests plus two location translations from 0.9). Give me a few minutes to do that :)

Edit > ok... so there were some gaps... I translated for several games and I think I am mixing things up ....LoL.
The bad news is --- it will take a while (maybe today in the late evening?).
The good news is --- I am working on a full translation of the quests and texts on the pictures.... I won't put much time on how pretty it would look like (however there are some finer touches here and there) but at least it will be fully functional ;-)
Thank you for your effort, between you and ace_boogie, I'll be ready for a fresh 09 experience.

(fully functional) Resist urge to post Data pic

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Thank you for your effort, between you and ace_boogie, I'll be ready for a fresh 09 experience.

(fully functional) Resist urge to post Data pic
Have I missed the translation of 0.9? I can't see it.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
OK Guys !!!
I think I have completed the full damn translation of menus, quests and graphics for MBF Version 0.8 and 0.9.
This is a nice golden package --- just get 0.9 (or get 0.8 full and my delta), get the english QSP, place the QSP, and afterwards overwrite the files with my translation package.

Download English translation (Menus, Quests, Locations etc. does NOT incl. QSP):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It sometimes ain't pretty, but it works (I did it in under two hours LOL). And I simply hate to see a mixture of "rusenglish" in a game (except all hail to the cancer! LoL). NJOY!
Now it's up to ace_boogie to post the English QSP... no hurry mate, but daaaamn... I am sooo ready! ;)
P.S. As always with my releases - you need WinRAR 5.x or newest 7zip.

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
OK Guys !!!
I think I have completed the full damn translation of menus, quests and graphics for MBF Version 0.8 and 0.9.
This is a nice golden package --- just get 0.9 (or get 0.8 full and my delta), get the english QSP, place the QSP, and afterwards overwrite the files with my translation package.
Excellent. Thank You!!!

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hey, ace, any luck finding out what triggers 3rd quest with elder sister?
Yep, after completing the father and older sisters previous quests. Go to the office around 20:00 and you should see the quest button

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes