3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

jkraus979797

May 4, 2017
I downloaded the full version instead of Delta(progression with Angelina did not work on Delta), and my save miraculously had Angelina 2nd Quest trigger available.

Last edited:

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Many thanks ace_boogie and skatanafao.

I have noticed I overlooked one file in the loc dir (my room) so here is the translation pack 0.9 v2.
Requires MBF 0.8+ (was done with 0.9 in mind). Overwrite the files in \assets\standalone_content\pic

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
I may be retarded but how do you install the english menu?
-You need MBF as base (either 0.8 + delta or directly go to MBF 0.9 Full)
-remove the russian qsp from assets\standalone_content
-copy the english QSP (either modded or the normal one)
-unpack the pictures replacing the old ones (I specially packed it so for the correct folder structure to remain intact)
e.g. the content in rar is starting with assets, so you need to copy it where the assets dir is (in this case - your main MBF folder where the exe is).

I might add that in my pack above you also have the menus and full translation.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Has anyone been able to get older sister third quest besides me

ChaosX

Aug 13, 2016
Nope, I've been going on that for a while, and doesn't seem to pop up in the house or outside

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
So no use of previous saves? *sigh* having to redo all of this is sortof a pain. Anyone got any sort of walkthrough to shorten the effort?

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Anyone else gets a corrupt winrar file from all delta links?
Like I've said --- I have cross-checked it TWICE already and this is on your side.
WinRAR 5.x (best would be 5.40 or newer) or _newest_ 7zip are required. No corruption inside of the archive, lots of corruption inside the game if you catch my drift ;-)

paramotor

Aug 22, 2016
Like I've said --- I have cross-checked it TWICE already and this is on your side.
WinRAR 5.x (best would be 5.40 or newer) or _newest_ 7zip are required. No corruption inside of the archive, lots of corruption inside the game if you catch my drift ;-)
Yes you are right, I found this issue myself already :)

Was at WinRAR 4 :(

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes