3.00 star(s) 18 Votes
D

Deleted member 42

@elmandor yeah i did that but it didnt work, but anyways does anyone have a save just when you start older sisters 3rd quest?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I added a save related to the older sister 3rd quest in the OP

Reactions: wep

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Many thanks ace_boogie and skatanafao.

I have noticed I overlooked one file in the loc dir (my room) so here is the translation pack 0.9 v2.
Requires MBF 0.8+ (was done with 0.9 in mind). Overwrite the files in \assets\standalone_content\pic
I recommend you rename the file to something similar to v1. The current title could easily be confused with the English .qsp.

rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
Its funny I am using old saves, changed the name of the qsp file to match my old one and seems to be working ok.........ish Mine still says 0.7 and I'm having issues with the younger sister. But thats because I just can't understand the englrish clues. "went out maybe now she will change her mind"........wft does that mean.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Its funny I am using old saves, changed the name of the qsp file to match my old one and seems to be working ok.........ish Mine still says 0.7 and I'm having issues with the younger sister. But thats because I just can't understand the englrish clues. "went out maybe now she will change her mind"........wft does that mean.
Either check her room at 12:00 or check the bathroom @ 10:00

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes