3.00 star(s) 18 Votes
D

Deleted member 9433

Who has continue the quest
Both quests the "My personal Slut" and the "Hot Day" quest.

Edit: Is there another quest with mother after the Blowjob?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 9433

Who has continue the quest
Thx. For helping. I continued by using the quest menu. I could not find the events..
Do you know if there is another quest with mother or is the Blowjob the final at this version?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
The signs and menu buttons are not translated if that's what you mean
I was referring to the .qsp you attached for hol3. I'm asking is that the finished English translated .qsp for 0.9. You mentioned you were working on it a couple of days ago...

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I was referring to the .qsp you attached for hol3. I'm asking is that the finished English translated .qsp for 0.9. You mentioned you were working on it a couple of days ago...
Yea, it's done. It 's the same one from the op. I was trying to help hol3 out since they're having issues with certain scenes

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Yea, it's done. It 's the same one from the op. I was trying to help hol3 out since they're having issues with certain scenes
Why are they named differently? I couldn't tell if the .qsp had been updated since there was no version number...
Anyhow, thanks for the translation!

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
The signs and menu buttons are not translated if that's what you mean
What do you mean ace_boogie?
I posted the full translation so signs menus and everything else is translated. With your english QSP it is the complete package...

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
What do you mean ace_boogie?
I posted the full translation so signs menus and everything else is translated. With your english QSP it is the complete package...
I assumed he was asking if the qsp file had the menus and signs translated also not just the game text

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
@ could you tell me who is the friend I should visit for Vika's quest.

Reactions: Krull

SOABFE

May 25, 2017
@ could you tell me who is the friend I should visit for Vika's quest.
Sorry, I’m not ace_boogie, but have a look in the bathroom on tuesday or friday at 02:00 in the afternoon.

Reactions: #NomeD

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Edit edit: Can i somehow resize the video and picture screen? it is a litte small?
I actually change the text/app size in Windows for all QSP games. It's under Display Settings in Win10, I use 225% or 250%, not sure about other versions of Windows. The video/images are a static size, so they take up all that empty space when that size is increased.

D

Deleted member 9433

I actually change the text/app size in Windows for all QSP games. It's under Display Settings in Win10, I use 225% or 250%, not sure about other versions of Windows. The video/images are a static size, so they take up all that empty space when that size is increased.
ahh thanks man the 225% did not fill it all but much better at 300% Thanks for your advice :)

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
ahh thanks man the 225% did not fill it all but much better at 300% Thanks for your advice :)
The UI is all HTML/CSS, if you know those you can edit them to your liking.

The HTML is in the same folder as the .qsp and the css is in assets\standalone_content\skins

Reactions: Erikspy

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Is there anything after the mother blowjob on her questline? Could have swore that had progressed.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes