3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Many thanks ace_boogie and skatanafao.

I have noticed I overlooked one file in the loc dir (my room) so here is the translation pack 0.9 v2.
Requires MBF 0.8+ (was done with 0.9 in mind). Overwrite the files in \assets\standalone_content\pic
Thanks a lot for the UI translations! I know doing all those took time and I appreciate your efforts!

Reactions: trau de

ryndread

Jun 13, 2017
My quest completed :

My personal Slut Maid
Sexy Business
Mom:First Steps
Hot Day
Unusual Adventure
Golden Hands
Revenge:Excellent Confident
Strange Love
Mommy's mouth
Rough Games
Sexual Contract
New Experience
In Brother's Footsteps

I missed one ?

D

Deleted member 42

@ace_boogie Okay i loaded your save and there's Vika 3rd quest but still can't trigger older sister 3rd quest, what am i supposed to do after loading your save?

D

Deleted member 42

Go to her room at 12:00
still there is nothing there, i can start younger sisters quest (vika) but not older sister (angelica) :/ so should i first finish vikas quest then maybe the older sister 3rd quest will appear?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
still there is nothing there, i can start younger sisters quest (vika) but not older sister (angelica) :/ so should i first finish vikas quest then maybe the older sister 3rd quest will appear?
Are you sure you're using the correct qsp file

D

Deleted member 9433

Hey there.
I'm playing the game for like 5h now but i don't get the father fuck maria scene i don't know what to do... i see her spying at him in the shower but in his office they both are just working. I want to start the first mother quest so i need them to fu...
Maria is depravity 26 friendship 31
Father friendship 35
How do i trigger this event ?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hey there.
I'm playing the game for like 5h now but i don't get the father fuck maria scene i don't know what to do... i see her spying at him in the shower but in his office they both are just working. I want to start the first mother quest so i need them to fu...
Maria is depravity 26 friendship 31
Father friendship 35
How do i trigger this event ?
The assistant depravity has to be at 30

Reactions: Deleted member 9433
D

Deleted member 9433

Thanks man. ... Sry But i'm stuck again ... i did the Father Maria route and choose Maria. (Not the Money)
Now Father still Fu**s mother so no starting of mother scene... Although i have do go to irina (friend of Maria) but how the fu** do i get to her :D?
Futhermore i got the younger sister with black man quest and can not speak with sis after i caught her the 1. time ... i don't know there should be some hints in the quest log ... i'm really struggeling

thanks to the one who will help

edit:eek:h i noticed, that on the lil sis with black guy there is no running man which means i can not continue this one ?
ok there was a taxi scine after ~3 days at 22h in my room to irina ;)

Edit edit: Can i somehow resize the video and picture screen? it is a litte small?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 9433

Hey there it's me again :D
could someone give me some advice about the "Hot day" Quest (Little sis and black guy) and the "My personal Slut" quest with the maid?
I just startet both but can not go further .... i tryed like everything ....

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hey there it's me again :D
could someone give me some advice about the "Hot day" Quest (Little sis and black guy) and the "My personal Slut" quest with the maid?
I just startet both but can not go further .... i tryed like everything ....
Have you tried using the quest menu

D

Deleted member 9433

Have you tried using the quest menu
Yes i did. But in this i just can put if forward by cheat. With the "Continue the Quest" option. There is no hint an both quests ... and i wanted to do the quests without the "Continue the Quest". Maybe someone can just give me some hints for this quests? I could resolve all other quests but these are strange ..

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Yes i did. But in this i just can put if forward by cheat. With the "Continue the Quest" option. There is no hint an both quests ... and i wanted to do the quests without the "Continue the Quest". Maybe someone can just give me some hints for this quests? I could resolve all other quests but these are strange ..
Who has continue the quest

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes