3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
Yep, after completing the father and older sisters previous quests. Go to the office around 20:00 and you should see the quest button
Do you know if I have to complete mother quest or Father/Secretary quests before?
I've completed 2 elder sister quests, 1st secretary quest and 1st mother quest so far and this option doesn't show up :(

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
OK Guys !!!
I think I have completed the full damn translation of menus, quests and graphics for MBF Version 0.8 and 0.9.
This is a nice golden package --- just get 0.9 (or get 0.8 full and my delta), get the english QSP, place the QSP, and afterwards overwrite the files with my translation package.

Download English translation (Menus, Quests, Locations etc. does NOT incl. QSP):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It sometimes ain't pretty, but it works (I did it in under two hours LOL). And I simply hate to see a mixture of "rusenglish" in a game (except all hail to the cancer! LoL). NJOY!
Now it's up to ace_boogie to post the English QSP... no hurry mate, but daaaamn... I am sooo ready! ;)
P.S. As always with my releases - you need WinRAR 5.x or newest 7zip.
Have somebody this aso as free download and not all time I have to register?

Baba666777

May 5, 2017
Have somebody this aso as free download and not all time I have to register?
I don't understand what you're trying to say. If by any chance the question is, if you need to register to download it, the answer is no, you don't need to. you can pick one and download it freely (may be not all, but at least several).

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
You made that pretty fucking quick considering how long this been up

D

Deleted member 42

Ahh nevermind then, btw how do you start father second quest? i've finished only his 1st quest with marina, Irina and did one when he buys you a car but cant seem to trigger next one so i can start older sister 3rd quest

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ahh nevermind then, btw how do you start father second quest? i've finished only his 1st quest with marina, Irina and did one when he buys you a car but cant seem to trigger next one so i can start older sister 3rd quest
Go to the office around 20:00

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
As a suggestion, could you add a note to the OP (or change the file names for the modded QSPs) to make it clear they are for 0.9? I didn't think @skatanafao would be THAT fast and was hesitant to download at first :biggrin:

Reactions: Papa Ernie and sknf
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes