3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

orwln

May 27, 2017
I have use that cheat button, but it's not raise the corruption level'n......
You are right -- It seems its more quest based then actual corruption - corruption (depravity) can be set to max without it changing. I think you are looking for more of an end game save or you may be able to modify things to move it along:

QGen editor - if you edit the 'New game - the Options' you can toggle the quests manually
- for example change 'set angelinaqw1 = 0' to 'set angelinaqw1 = 1' (See 'Quests' to figure out the last quest stage)

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
any news about an update? it's been a while :/
No word. The 0.8 update took 2.5 months and it's been 2 months since then. I haven't seen any progress updates either. At least eolvin charges per update instead of monthly.

jkraus979797

May 4, 2017
Where did you find the friend? I am having zero luck finding them and continuing this quest.
I can find the friend Tuesday 13:00 or 14:00 in the bathroom. Still cannot figure how to progress further in Vika's 2nd quest.

Any help appreciated.

Edit: I just gave a value of 1 on vikaqw3 in qsp save editor, not sure how to really initiate it.

Last edited:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I can find the friend Tuesday 13:00 or 14:00 in the bathroom. Still cannot figure how to progress further in Vika's 2nd quest.

Any help appreciated.

Edit: I just gave a value of 1 on vikaqw3 in qsp save editor, not sure how to really initiate it.
Thanks for this but for some reason the friend still isn't showing up. Tried both the main bathroom and the one in the guest house and nothing. *sigh*

jkraus979797

May 4, 2017
Thanks for this but for some reason the friend still isn't showing up. Tried both the main bathroom and the one in the guest house and nothing. *sigh*
From what I have seen it is Tuesday or Friday @ 14:00 is the random girl/friend in the bathroom.

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Holy shit,the machine translation is strong with this one. Anyone can pm me the original .qsp file? I'll try my luck with basic language knowledge. Seems since 0.8 version english mod is already included without the original. Though i did find some russian text in mbf_en.txt, but no way to see it in game.

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Seems like a Javascript-query error. First time I see this.

Google translate say: An error occurred while executing the JS-query.

Long shot, but try to delete and replace those folders/file:
  1. assets\qsplib
  2. assets\standalone_content\skins
  3. assets\standalone_content\gameAwesomium.html
PS, there's an OCR function in the program sharex.com ( )
Capture -> Text capture (OCR) . Draw a square around the text, select russian and copy paste to google translate. Don't forget to fix letters it didn't detect correctly.

blahs

Apr 7, 2017
Can someone tell how to replace Russian with English. Things already done -
1. pasted the contents of engmenu in assets/standalone_content/pic/icons
2. overwrited the mbf_en.qsp file in standalone_content

All in vain though Screenshot posted below. Any help would be appreciated. Screenshot_5.png

Reactions: jason95821

tweak0322

May 21, 2017
When certain parts of the game come up all i get are text and white screen....any ideas? including a pic of it for reference....as far as i can tell it is video scenes maybe? any help would be greatly appreciated.

tek

Nov 12, 2016
anyone got just the 0.8 update files so i don't need to d/l the entire pack again?

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
wow i feel foolish. been googling stuff for awhile trying to figure out why qsp wouldnt load those files. Thanks!
The standard qsp player doesn't support webm. And I feel for anyone (that doesn't speak Russian) who tries to google support info on qsp.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes