PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
So...what does the incest patch do if the description is specifically excluding being able to give mom a bone?
In case someone hasn't answered this long ago: One suspects that that line in the description was for the benefit of Patreon...

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
The incest version of the game requires a content patch. Spin has said there will be no lewd scenes with the mom or incest in general to keep the game patreon safe. This means the patch removes the mom and changes the neighbor and her daughter to mom/sister.

Any scenes with the neighbor/daughter are basically text changes, but scenes with mom need replacement renders.

I'm making the patch and it will be ready in time for the public release on Monday.

If this is not your thing and you're just interested in the standard game this is of no help to you :LOL:
Does the I-patch require update from ver 0.20 to ver 0.2.1?

Last edited:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Interesting patch concept! I played it without the patch first, totally mindblowed when I saw who was my mom now (and who was my Aunt), I will keep my eyes on this one, extra points for all the effort, but I have to say that the non-patched Mom is great too, wish she has some scenes in the future

Craigs List

Mar 6, 2018
Ehhhh.... A lot of MILFs in games look like they're in their 20s. It's actually a nice change of pace to see characters who actually look as old as you'd expect a MILF with an of-age daughter to be.
If only all MILFS looked like Katherym Winnick. 45 years old and I'd chose her over many 20 year olds.

Reactions: L0b0ts

Craigs List

Mar 6, 2018
Spin256,

I've read through all the comments so far, but have yet to download/play the game. I will be downloading the game though.

I appreciate your involvement in these comment threads and the comments you have made. I hope that in the event you receive nasty comments, you're able to ignore them or you have a thick enough skin to reply sarcastically.

I initially was upset that there would be no proper mom/son relationship, but then read how you were going to handle that situation. That is the main reason why I am going to play your game. Since I have not downloaded the game I won't make any comments on the visual aspects of the models, but I've been able to even enjoy the models in the original Isolated Pleasure so I am sure I'll be able to enjoy your visuals (but damn, why can't all MILFS look as hot as Katheryn Winnick? Sorry, started watching Vikings again.).

I would like to add, but expect nothing, that considering the Incest tag... and my fesitshes... that you at least consider having the mothers and daughter getting down with each other, and with MC. And by that I mean the blood related mothers and daughters. But I am not sure how that might be done with the anti-incest limitations imposed by that other place.

Edit: I find that I had not read all the comments. A shame that the struckthrough above might not be possible. It is one of my most sought after fetishes that are rarely included in any incest tagged games.

Started playing, then realized that I need to wait for the newest incest patch. I can wait. Looking forward to playing soon.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Superior24135

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Well that was impressive.

I don't think there was anything I didn't like.

The sandbox element spooked me, but it was minimal.
The number of characters spooks me, but it's a dude going about his day.
It looks like a monumental effort, but maybe it's well planned?

Realistic characters, situations and interactions.
Loads of options: quick little glances and sly looks are great.
That ipatch mom (and interaction) is top shelf.
All the matures are excellent.
MC seems like an okay guy.

Last edited:

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
well the overview said you can't go on mc'mother path so why is there a incest patch....does this have incest or not.....?

Reactions: NakkiMuki

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
Not an NTR-Harem combination again. In these games too often dev makes mistakes and players disappear. These should have a button at the very beginning with which the NTR gets completely off without the player having to think about what he is doing in the game without getting the NTR shit on his face.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
So the ntr is avoidable only if you completely avoid two potential LI's? So you can't have anything to do with those two potential LI's??

There's no other way to avoid ntr? I have to give up on two potential LI's because there going to have sex with other men no matter what and there's no way to stop that from happening? I saw someone say something about realism? Then wouldn't like 80% or higher confront you then break up with you before just running off to have sex with someone else? And if that happens can we break up with her or are we just supposed to be ok with it because of reasons?

I'm not a fan of ntr I play these games for the fantasy I'm not big on spend my actual time trying to choose the right dialogue options just to have my LI have sex with someone else not a fun way to spend my actual time I don't mind if the ntr is completely avoidable and it's not thrown in my face the whole time I'm playing but to have lose out on LI's because of it?

I think I'll wait and keep an eye on it and see where this goes it just may not be for me and I mean no disrespect to those that enjoy that content I play several games that have avoidable ntr but there usually done by route or something and I don't have to completly lose out on LI's two in this case

Thank you for your time and good luck
Also wondering is there at least a warning to inform you that pursing this LI will result in ntr or do you just have to guess or be surprised by it?

neennah

Feb 2, 2020
It's promising and I'll keep playing, but I feel too many characters being introduced - it'd be better to only start with (at most) 3 or 4 characters and move them along, before bringing in others.

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes