OUK

May 28, 2017
I have absolutely no idea (but I hope Spin256 has not only an idea, but also the possibility to), how he will manage that all these individual paths can go on during the time of this game,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which have shown during this start.

The design of the MC is uncommon but good, so I am (not only, but) happy that the MC is not just another derivation of the BAD design or the like. The female characters are also not the regular MILF beauty contest pre-designs, so let's get going.

Keeping my fingers crossed, definitely a game on my watch list. :nick:

Reactions: Zongor and Chip66

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I have absolutely no idea (but I hope Spin256 has not only an idea, but also the possibility to), how he will manage that all these individual paths can go on during the time of this game,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which have shown during this start.

The design of the MC is uncommon but good, so I am (not only, but) happy that the MC is not just another derivation of the BAD design or the like. The female characters are also not the regular MILF beauty contest pre-designs, so let's get going.

Keeping my fingers crossed, definitely a game on my watch list. :nick:
Each character has her own path. You dip in and out of their stories as the game moves forward.

Scenes like the one you mentioned allow you to earn relationship stats with the characters involved. You’ll get to know them a little better and they’ll remember your actions in future scenes.

Reactions: Zongor

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
New version added. Mainly for bug fixes and for changes to support Android version.

This is my first attmpet at an Android build. I've changed some areas that didn't look good on the small screen.
For the freeroam areas, the Android version includes a red border around the hotspots (since there's no mouse hover). If you have any better ideas on how to do the freeroam for Android, please let me know.

Mad.Eyes

Jan 2, 2022
The incest version is unofficial. For Android, you don't need to install the game and patch it. Just download the pre-patched version.

Space Ghost

Apr 12, 2021
Hi Spin... Great game. Really enjoyed playing the first release. Any approximation on the release of the next full update?

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I hope to add animations in future, but at the moment I'd prefer to spend the time getting as much rendering done as I can.

Reactions: knurd

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
I hope to add animations in future, but at the moment I'd prefer to spend the time getting as much rendering done as I can.
Love the unique look of the ladies in this game. The mature woman actually look older but still attractive. Animations can really add to a games value if they are good quality. Game has the foundation for a really nice harem/dating sim game.

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
i don't know if i said something in the thread already, so i'll say few things. As i'm not really fan of all girls, even tho, i kind of like them tho (yeah make no sense, i admit) (also, don't change anything on that to), i really like the mechanics and where it's going, the graphics are really nice and the game is worth to play (as for me), and i'm curious to see the futur development!
The game is kind of slow to come, but i take this for now as quality reason cause there is a lot of promising possibilities and seeing the branching it will bring more and more work to add!

So, good luck with your development, the game is one of those i wait the most for now, and if you keep going i'm sure in few release it will be already awesome!
Cheers ;)

Mad.Eyes

Jan 2, 2022
The incest version of the game requires a content patch. Spin has said there will be no lewd scenes with the mom or incest in general to keep the game patreon safe. This means the patch removes the mom and changes the neighbor and her daughter to mom/sister.

Any scenes with the neighbor/daughter are basically text changes, but scenes with mom need replacement renders.

I'm making the patch and it will be ready in time for the public release on Monday.

If this is not your thing and you're just interested in the standard game this is of no help to you :LOL:

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Typical, I forgot to change the version in the title
:FacePalm:

Also, If you saved in V1 on a menu screen you will see additional blank menu items when you open it in V2. This is a side effect of the menu changes to allow for disabled items (prerequisite not met options). You either need to roll back a screen or just don't select a blank item. The game uses an if/else block for menus. If you do happen to choose a blank item you'll get whatever is the else path is (usually the last option, but not always).

• Haha
Reactions: Banish
3.50 star(s) 35 Votes