fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
couldn't you make a way to date li(caprice) so she doesn't sleep with other men even if you get her jealous you can make it very hard to do but possible

Mad.Eyes

Jan 2, 2022

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
mgtoons If you don't like trying to figure out which character likes certain things and then needing to remember that, I'd suggest playing in Easy mode with walkthrough hints enabled.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Did you happen to look on Patreon or Steam?

Version 5.2 contains the evening's events, closing out playable day 5 (Tuesday).

The pool event is the largest in the game so far. I wanted to create a bigger scene not only from a development perspective but also to give you, as players, more content. This has impacted development time, and your feedback will help guide the balance between time and content.

In addition to any bug fixes, the scene on Sunday morning at the Thomas house offers an additional Bay Boy point with Maria. This is intended to help players who were struggling to activate Maria's scene on Tuesday. If you already played the Sunday scene and selected the relevant option, the additional point will be applied when you load a saved game.

The pool scene also has different paths depending on your persona and affinity with the characters involved. As the game moves forward, that will become more widely used with other characters.

This update includes two short animations. One is added retrospectively to the Movie Theater scene with Natasha, and the other is in the pool scene.

As always, your feedback will help shape further game development.

Reactions: pantypriv

Tecumseh

Aug 23, 2022
Is there a list of all the possible relationships to have in the game? With so many paths and choices its hard to know who you're missing out on. I don't feel like playing 15 different paths every update because a choice was made that locks us out of a path without knowing

Mad.Eyes

Jan 2, 2022
Is there a list of all the possible relationships to have in the game? With so many paths and choices its hard to know who you're missing out on. I don't feel like playing 15 different paths every update because a choice was made that locks us out of a path without knowing
Have you tried easy mode with the walkthrough enabled?

Is there a girl/combo you're interested in?

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes