jax63

Sep 8, 2017
That error is in the middle of a scene with a lot of dialogue from Caprice. I'm not sure how you got halfway through the scene. Any context around the error, did the previous dialogue lines work ok?
The game continues when i klick on ignore, but i can't read the text the npc would say. Game goes on with the next MC Text.

crotch69

Aug 20, 2020
I remember I played this game at the end of 2022, it's actually a shocker how little was developed since then...

pjw7326

Oct 16, 2018
anyone got a better walkthrough then the in game one , as every time i do the game one i can never unlock the sex scenes in the pictures that are shown

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just saw this game on steam for the first time.
It sounds really interesting so, I wish listed it. I'm definitely going to buy it when I have the money.

It sounds like slow build romance.
And I love stuff like that.

Reactions: dkbacon

Thiago1984

May 11, 2022
What needs to be done to get more bad boy affinity points with milf Maria, I already have him perking on her, staring at her tits, kiss on the lips and spy on her and admit it I was looking at her and during massage says I don’t have enough badboy points with her? WTF?
Same problem here...

Do you discovered?

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Same problem here...

Do you discovered?
You need bad boy points, don't pick options that give you nice guy points with Maria.

To activate the latest scene with Maria, you need to have high affinity and a bad boy. You can get two bad boy points with Maria, making this scene possible on Easy and Normal difficulty.

Sunday
If you apologize for seeing Karla in her underwear, you get a Nice Guy point with Maria.

When leaving, if you pick "No Problem, Mrs Thomas." you'll get a Nice Guy point.

Do Kimberley's yoga scene and wait in the yoga room.
Slap Maria's ass for an Affinity and Bad Boy point.

Tuesday
When you catch Maria after her fall, ask if she's okay for an Affinity point.

When massaging her neck, pick Magic fingers for a Bad Boy point.
I will be adding extra bad boy points in the next version to make it easier to activate the scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thiago1984
3.50 star(s) 35 Votes