bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MothersAndDaughters-0.5.1Steam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
What needs to be done to get more bad boy affinity points with milf Maria, I already have him perking on her, staring at her tits, kiss on the lips and spy on her and admit it I was looking at her and during massage says I don’t have enough badboy points with her? WTF?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
What needs to be done to get more bad boy affinity points with milf Maria, I already have him perking on her, staring at her tits, kiss on the lips and spy on her and admit it I was looking at her and during massage says I don’t have enough badboy points with her? WTF?
I have the same problem, maybe it hasn't been added to the game yet and will appear in the next updates? is this about increasing the Affinity stat? trttrtr.jpg

Last edited:

Randeza

May 16, 2018
From Developer notes:-
A main story thread involves a male character (not the player) blackmailing women for sex. One of the solutions to ending the blackmail is to film him and blackmail him into stopping. There will be other solutions to end the blackmail besides that.

Is this character present in current version?? I didnt meet him yet. Can anyone tell me which character is this? (I dont mind spoilers)
That means that the netorare isen't avoidable and will happen until you stop the black mailer?

does that means that this game is an netorare focus game?

Aug 26, 2023
That means that the netorare isen't avoidable and will happen until you stop the black mailer?

does that means that this game is an netorare focus game?
I didnt play the new update yet but there was no netorare in previous updates.
Also in change log there is no mention of being added in new update so I doubt there is any(But I will play ntr path once added)

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
Prerequisite not met, on basically every choice. Anyone got a complete save? Or at least before last version?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Prerequisite not met, on basically every choice. Anyone got a complete save? Or at least before last version?
:unsure: It looks like it wasn't added in the game, but there are plenty of such things, or we don't have the right statistics, or maybe some previous choice made it difficult?

Reactions: Walka
3.50 star(s) 35 Votes