Mad.Eyes

Jan 2, 2022
Which mom do you get if you start a new game? Is it the same on all saves, or just one? Can you attach the save in question?

Lugz101

Jun 28, 2019
Game is rated so high I was expecting more, great build up and I like the older looking women, but it just ended. Hopefully there will be a coplete game at some point.

Mad.Eyes

Jan 2, 2022
Walkthrough mod?
For a basic walkthrough, you don't need a mod, as the game includes it.

For the game difficulty, select Easy. Then press Yes when asked if you want to enable the walkthrough.

Each choice will show you how it affects the relationship stats, and any major path choices are indicated.

it was the 2nd option that I chose. and sorry no. the quicksave has already been written over.
What does your game folder look like? This is mine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ssato243

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
I wonder which decade there is going to be some sexual content or at least some dating. It just seems the MC goes to either school, work or home. For a dating Sim there isn't any and it's a wonder that this game is still being supported. I don't mind slowburns but it is getting annoying just seeing cleavage or panty shots and nothing else sexual.

Reactions: MAD6999
Aug 26, 2023
From Developer notes:-
A main story thread involves a male character (not the player) blackmailing women for sex. One of the solutions to ending the blackmail is to film him and blackmail him into stopping. There will be other solutions to end the blackmail besides that.

Is this character present in current version?? I didnt meet him yet. Can anyone tell me which character is this? (I dont mind spoilers)

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Game is rated so high I was expecting more, great build up and I like the older looking women, but it just ended. Hopefully there will be a coplete game at some point.
Yes basically this game so far is nothing but panty shots.

BigDdave1999

Apr 30, 2020
Im confused. How has the sister turned into a babysitter who is now a teacher? i go from about to help her unload her car to her teaching in class??

Mad.Eyes

Jan 2, 2022
Im confused. How has the sister turned into a babysitter who is now a teacher? i go from about to help her unload her car to her teaching in class??
If the sister has turned into the babysitter, I'm guessing you've downloaded the latest version of the game but not the latest patch? It's a content patch, you have to download the latest patch each time.

As for her becoming a teacher, she's a substitute teacher because one of the professors is unavailable.

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
I'm glad I didn't let some of the negative reviews put me off this, because this was a pleasant surprise! :)
Yes, its possible to tell that the creator of the game doesn't have English as his first language, but apart from some typos and perhaps an odd choice of words(ing) here and there, it wasn't something that bothered me...then again English isn't my 1st language either :p

I also appreciate that the older women actually look older, and not just 30 year olds supposed to be in the 50s or whatever... I won't be pursuing most of them (exception might be Patricia's mom), but I like it for what it is.

The potential pit-fall is the sheer amount of available girls/women and the threads/connections that ensue; its very ambitious!
I just hope that doesn't prove to be too much to handle, and we end up with either a mess or even worse, and abandoned mess.
So far so good though! Really looking forward to seeing more of Kimberly and Patricia :love:

"Are there trans characters included somehow? :p I like a surprise...:LOL:"

Jorr313

Feb 5, 2022
Hey guys, is there any way to know if a girl would prefer the bad boy or the good guy actions?

Rocksy1

May 8, 2023
I like slowburns personally, but for anyone looking just for going straight to sex, then it isn't it. It has one blow job scene so far I think. By the way, the game looped for me in newest update. I went to Samantha who asked me for help, then I go to Mrs White's lesson, then I go back to help Samantha where I also meet the dean and then go back to Mrs White's lesson again with same events and dialogues, then it progresses normally.

Rocksy1

May 8, 2023
Hey guys, is there any way to know if a girl would prefer the bad boy or the good guy actions?
I don't know if you have to have walkthrough on, but on the phone which you can access during freeroams you can check in the app with heart icon your relationships and all the information like that.

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
The easiest way is with the walkthrough enabled. Her preference is whatever Persona option is accompanied by a + Affinity.
Otherwise, I try to give hints in the dialogue and/or her response. Does the bad boy option come across as mean or insulting vs. being flirty or playful?

Sometimes, she prefers the opposite approach, but you'll usually need to be in the correct zone for it to work. A woman who likes a nice guy might occasionally like a bad boy action and vice versa. Taking too many of those choices will risk moving too far toward the opposite persona.

Some women will respond favorably to both options but in different ways.

I'm trying to leave it up to the community to figure out the best approach for each woman. ;)

I like slowburns personally, but for anyone looking just for going straight to sex, then it isn't it. It has one blow job scene so far I think. By the way, the game looped for me in newest update. I went to Samantha who asked me for help, then I go to Mrs White's lesson, then I go back to help Samantha where I also meet the dean and then go back to Mrs White's lesson again with same events and dialogues, then it progresses normally.
That's, unfortunately, a bug. There will be an update soon to fix some issues.

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Until I tried the easy difficulty, I thought Kimberley liked "bad boys", but no so much affinity-wise it turned out!
Then again...staying in the room while she undresses/changes, crosses the line from "bad boy" to "creep" IMO :LOL:

Needs to be in the correct zone to work...like I said earlier (and plenty of others I would suspect), this is a very ambitious game :)(y)

Mad.Eyes

Jan 2, 2022
Until I tried the easy difficulty, I thought Kimberley liked "bad boys", but no so much affinity-wise it turned out!
Some women will respond favorably to both options but in different ways.
You need to be a bad boy to watch Kim get changed. As a bad boy, she will react negatively to you paying attention to other women, such as seeing Patricia's bra in the clothes shop or perving at Patricia in the park.

As a nice guy, you can't stay and watch her get changed, but she reacts positively to you seeing Patricia's bra or perving at Patricia in the park. She also encourages you to get closer to Patricia.

Reactions: pantypriv
3.50 star(s) 35 Votes