Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Every update that I played only had teasing,so I took a break for a couple of updates to download it again.So my question is are there any content yet or still the same old teasing and no action?

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
Every update that I played only had teasing,so I took a break for a couple of updates to download it again.So my question is are there any content yet or still the same old teasing and no action?
Looks like it's a slowburn game
From wat i'm reading, only "oral sex"
Future Tags:
Virgin, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Exhibitionism, Harem, Incest, Oral Sex, Titfuck
Guess I'm gonna skip this for now.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Looks like it's a slowburn game
From wat i'm reading, only "oral sex"
Future Tags:
Virgin, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Exhibitionism, Harem, Incest, Oral Sex, Titfuck
Guess I'm gonna skip this for now.
I get slowburn with the daughters but not with the milfs, they aren’t getting any younger especially Victoria who looks more like a granny in the face but has tight body and Terri will definately fuck mc but keep getting cock blocked. Maria is the hottest milf in the game which means she will be saved until the end, so far only seen her tits through spying on her, where she may have caught us?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: Where can I change the wallpaper on my phone to these photos from the gallery? a description of the character would be useful, e.g. age

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
:unsure: Where can I change the wallpaper on my phone to these photos from the gallery? a description of the character would be useful, e.g. age
When in the smartphone gallery, move towards the bottom middle. A toolbar will appear with an option to delete or set as background.

One the computer, same deal. The toolbar will have the option to delete, set as background, or send to the smartphone. You will get a crop dialogue to select which part of the image to send to the phone.

There is also an option in the settings app for random backgrounds. The device (smartphone/computer) will pick a random image from the gallery each time you use it.

feeling_blue

Sep 20, 2021
Will I miss any content if I only play through one of the routes? It seems that the main differences lie in interactions with different NPCs

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Cheat unlock gallery?
The game uses a dynamic gallery where images are added as you encounter them. Whilst it's possible to create a mod to add all the images in one go, I'm not aware that anyone has created one. But I'm sure the resident thread modder will create one eventually :cool:

Will I miss any content if I only play through one of the routes? It seems that the main differences lie in interactions with different NPCs
Yes, there are other scenes depending on which routes you take.

Scubatropin said:
Cons:
CONTINUOUSLY ASKS whether you look at chest or underskirt CONSTANTLY! Please stop!
Prerequisites not met for this choice ?? really?
The prerequisite not met was added as players wanted to know if other routes were available.

Scubatropin, If you don't like it, you can switch it off in settings (phone or computer) :)

Are you also looking for a setting to disable the look closer (gallery) option?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
Anyone else getting a lot of errors with the ipatch? I seem to get them non-stop with the mother and daughter scenes

Mad.Eyes

Jan 2, 2022
Anyone else getting a lot of errors with the ipatch? I seem to get them non-stop with the mother and daughter scenes
The latest version of the game and patch?

Can you provide more details, such as which scene and what error you're getting?

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
Well this is my first try at the game, I got errors right at the intro with the mom, Also with caprice in the mall out in the open, Also with a blonde mom. Dunno why but the mc with the incest patch seems to have 3 moms. Yes it is the latest version with the incest patch. The errors seems to be with the naming of the characters. Trying the game without the patch and im not having the same errors in the mall with caprice for example.

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes