pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
...and the plotline about pretending to be Patricia's boyfriend (something about her parents) is only activated if you're not a perv around Kimberley then?
Interesting. Lots of strings to keep a hold of.

Mad.Eyes

Jan 2, 2022
...and the plotline about pretending to be Patricia's boyfriend (something about her parents) is only activated if you're not a perv around Kimberley then?
Interesting. Lots of strings to keep a hold of.
Actually, the opposite. That conversation with Kimberley is only activated if you perv on Patricia while a nice guy with Kimberley. Might seem counterintuitive, but the dialogue is:
kimberley "Since you're trying to get in my panties, perving at other women isn't a great start."
kimberley "But Tricia is a little inexperienced with men, and I think you might be able to help."

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
how to avoid ntr HELP i just got the game didnt star yet
There arent even any sex scenes in this AVN yet. One blowie and a bunch of panty shots. So safe to say you can avoid NTR if there are no sex scenes.

Shurawrath1

Dec 11, 2020
When it comes to choosing a course, will I be able to take others later? If I choose to go home instead of the gym, would I lose content from the option I didn't choose?

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Your choices have meaning, and some interactions depend on which scenes you've previously played. It is not possible to see all content in one play through.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Mothers & Daughters [v0.5.1.0 Steam] [Spin256]

NOTE: "Eyepatch" is included, but is NOT applied.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Max (name customizable) worked hard to finish high school and passed with the relevant grades to get into a local college.
Just finished high school? The MC looks like he's at least 35 years old.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Max (name customizable) worked hard to finish high school and passed with the relevant grades to get into a local college.
Just finished high school? The MC looks like he's at least 35 years old.
The rate this game is going he might be 35 years old till he has sex with anyone.

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Walkthrough is crap, the only good scenes involve you being a dick, yet all the recommendations had you being a good guy, even with URM, you couldn't select the good scenes... Do I need to start yet again and be a prick to everyone??? 3 years in development and no sex, I hate to use the term but this milker needs to put up or... (you know)

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Some of the most disgusting faces I have seen in a game, to be sure.
But hey, not everyone gets to be an artist even if he gets the call.
:love:And I like ugly faces in games - at least they are original(y) and give the game atmosphere:). I don't have to copy the same sets 100 times:mad::eek:

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes