Mad.Eyes

Jan 2, 2022
I know the rules of Patreon. I wanted to refer to what is posted here on F95

Grateful for the warning you are already doing, thank you very much
Sorry, that was an incest joke about your comment " The guy who makes PATCH should live in the developer's house. "

In 4.2 with Mod got a missing image of MC's Mom. View attachment 3227066
That's a bug. Thanks for catching it, I'll fix it in the updated patch.

Are there any new scenes with Kimberly and Maria in the update?
There will be a Maria scene in new the patch, as the mom.
Kimberley shows up in class if you choose the Business course. No patch needed for that.

Reactions: ThunderStruck

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So, been a while since I played the game. Is there any significant action yet? There was a lot of world building, but no real successes for our hero. Has this changed?

Mad.Eyes

Jan 2, 2022
I'm wondering the same.
Unlike other games, where the landlady is renamed to mom. This patch is a content patch.
It doesn't simply rename a character; it replaces entire scenes containing the default mom with either Maria, Caprice, Karla, or Victoria, Catherine (depending on the patch). Some scenes are just dialogue replacements, where others are brand new renders.

The reason you're seeing the default mom is because the patch you have doesn't have the latest scenes. I'm working on it now (in between checking this thread :ROFLMAO: )

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
From https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/
  • Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
Is there any netorare content in this yet according to what it is described as? I played it a few times and can't seem to trigger any events... Is there a specific score or path you need to play to see the Netorare parts?

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
From https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/
  • Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
Is there any netorare content in this yet according to what it is described as? I played it a few times and can't seem to trigger any events... Is there a specific score or path you need to play to see the Netorare parts?
same, I could not find any Netorare content

SpiritawayV9

Nov 16, 2023
Mom'MC should have name now i thing .
This is very long story because more character and i like netorare plan (Mom'MC with ralph or somthing).
If MC with MC'mom that incest.

nillou2

Apr 23, 2023
Is there a source either in game or outside of game that tells me if I have 100% scenes from a specific girl and if not how to get them?
This game has so many options and combinations its great but I'm not really sure if I have 100% completed the girls I like in the current update.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
On the home page there is so much confusion of links... FULL - small - PATCH... Speaking of PATCH, I still don't understand why games are not released simultaneously with PATCH... The guy who makes PATCH should live in the developer's house. :unsure:
Devs should make it so you can change the relationships from defaults to what the player wants to get around needing a patch.... eg good old landlord and tenant to family type relationships....

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes