Larsencm

May 26, 2017
I suggest just srapping the idea of adding a gallery to the game and just focusing on the game development. You can release the pictures as a separate pack for rhose who are interested.

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I suggest just srapping the idea of adding a gallery to the game and just focusing on the game development. You can release the pictures as a separate pack for rhose who are interested.

The game already has a gallery.

I assume you're referring to the comments of adding an 'unlockable gallery'?

Currently, the game adds new images to the gallery as you encounter them. There have been requests to see how many images are available to unlock, which isn't in the game.

Larsencm

May 26, 2017
yes. I would not waste the limited development resources on adding unlockable gallery. It is better to concentrate ont ehgame itself.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Oh wow Karla instantly shot up my favourite list after the update lol.
I hope her route works well with good boy persona?

Kimberly still best girl though.

Reactions: Ugamer1

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
can mc avoid NTR
considering there is no proper "action" so far, he can avoid pretty much anything :WeSmart: :BootyTime:
and in future, yup, i think those things will be avoidable, and will depend on players choices/decisions.

Vader1

Sep 16, 2023
Game looks fantastic so far. Seems ambitious with all the choices and girls, but if Spin can pull this off and finish it properly, it's going to be one of the best games.

Reactions: Ugamer1
3.50 star(s) 35 Votes