mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Ok, so I am downloading now. Is incest only the result of a patch? If so, does the 4.2 full patch work with 4.2-1?

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I do not understand this . As I have the incest patch, I have to choose 3 options at the beginning of the game. base game and 2 others. What are they doing ?

Mad.Eyes

Jan 2, 2022
Ok, so I am downloading now. Is incest only the result of a patch? If so, does the 4.2 full patch work with 4.2-1?
Yes.

I do not understand this . As I have the incest patch, I have to choose 3 options at the beginning of the game. base game and 2 others. What are they doing ?
Base game = play without the incest patch. Mom is not a love interest.
Thomas family (incest patch) = play with Maria as mom, Karla and Caprice as your sisters (formally the mpatch).
Wilson family (incest patch) = play with Victoria as mom, Catherine as your sister. Cynthia as Aunt and Kimberley as a cousin (formally the eyepatch).

The new patch system allows you to play all three versions without having to rename files to enable/disable the patch.

If you have a save file from the previous mpatch/eyepatch it will automatically enable the correct content from the new patches when you load it.

Reactions: ImariKurumi

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Same here. After seeing what others have posted I think it's best to start from ground zero.

Thanks for the patch and feedback, Spin256.
ok .. wow ,,, anyone know Catherine's number tell her to call me .. i can help her out as much as her little heart desires :love:
altho i'm old and she would probably kill me within 30 minutes .... i'd happily die with a fucking smile on my face :)

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
yeah, everyone should look like 12yo kids...that would be perfect :KEK:
if you are sooo into that, what are you even doing here?
more than enough games with "adults" to your liking.
That's not what i meant, I was just saying they could've done a better job with the adults. Go look at the characters in the game "demon boy saga," that's how I would've made the characters.

Reactions: BDI

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Mothers & Daughters [v0.3.1] [Spin256] Compressed

Compressed Win/Linux : , Workupload
Original Size (385 MB) / Compressed Size (180 MB)

Compressed Mac : , Workupload
Original Size (351 MB) / Compressed Size (150 MB)

* Untested Mac Version

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee
please update. thanks in advance

Larsencm

May 26, 2017
This is a very nice concept. In my opinion this is one of the best projects for an adult game.
The speed of devepment though is quite concerning. 3 playable days in 1.5 years (approximately). That takes us to 30 playable days in 15 years and 90 days in 45 years. And that won't even be a full in-game semester. I wonder how many people here will live to play that.
I also envision the speed of devepment slowing down as the story becomes more complex.
Maybe, it would be better to reduce the number of characters (less renders, less dialogs) to increase the development speed? In fact I think that even if the game developer could work full time on the game he still would not be able to finish it in any reasonable time.
Again, great game, great concept, I just don't see it being anywhere near completion in any reasonable time frame.

Reactions: MAD6999

McHadi93

Dec 29, 2017
I follow the game for a long time and I like the concept and the characters
but now you can start 3 versions and in none of them are there any scenes worth mentioning
i have nothing against slow burn but this is a bit ridiculous
really a pity

Reactions: r3dSk0rp10n

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Is ntr in the game is skipable or avoidable ??
Avoidable.

I understand the concerns around development time. Version 4 (4.0, 4.1, and 4.2) was larger than versions 2 & 3 combined, but overall took less time. While I'm proud of the scenes, this is not sustainable for quicker development.

I also want to simplify the branching paths. The Monday afternoon scenes essentially provide the player with seven main routes to choose from. This makes the game feel smaller as there is a lot of content a player won't see.

As we advance, I want to aim for no more than two routes. This allows player choice and provides replayability. There will still be routes within the scenes themselves.

Version 5 will also add a use for the panty collection. But be careful, someone might walk in on you!

Also, while the dev notes for v4 said not to create saves during the part-day events, it's obvious not everyone headed that warning. Additional effort will be needed to ensure less is changed and/or the onload event handles the differences better.

I've seen some discussion about the gallery. In other games, the gallery has a set number of images per version update, and these are displayed with a padlock until unlocked.

Mothers and Daughters uses a different system where the look closer images are added to the gallery as you encounter them. This means the gallery isn't aware of the images you haven't encountered yet.

If there's enough demand for change, I will look at implementing a padlock-type display in the gallery. However, some look closer images have alternatives depending on your stats with the character. At the beginning of the game, the player has a look closer option with Victoria. If you don't have relevant stats with her, she will actually cover her cleavage in the look closer image. This also occurs with Catherine in the latest version.

I know people ask for complete save files in the hope of picking which scenes to play. Currently, the game doesn't have a replay gallery. Due to the stats and choices used throughout the game, it's not easy to suddenly jump to a random scene and expect it to play out as you want. How to implement a replay gallery is on the todo list, but it's not a priority at the moment.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Are there sex scenes in the game? I appreciate the worldbuilding and all the nice setup with all the characters, but if there's no sex content after all this time I'd rather just drop the game until it gets meatier.

Reactions: Mr.Blackwell

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Avoidable.

I understand the concerns around development time. Version 4 (4.0, 4.1, and 4.2) was larger than versions 2 & 3 combined, but overall took less time. While I'm proud of the scenes, this is not sustainable for quicker development.

I also want to simplify the branching paths. The Monday afternoon scenes essentially provide the player with seven main routes to choose from. This makes the game feel smaller as there is a lot of content a player won't see.

As we advance, I want to aim for no more than two routes. This allows player choice and provides replayability. There will still be routes within the scenes themselves.

Version 5 will also add a use for the panty collection. But be careful, someone might walk in on you!

Also, while the dev notes for v4 said not to create saves during the part-day events, it's obvious not everyone headed that warning. Additional effort will be needed to ensure less is changed and/or the onload event handles the differences better.

I've seen some discussion about the gallery. In other games, the gallery has a set number of images per version update, and these are displayed with a padlock until unlocked.

Mothers and Daughters uses a different system where the look closer images are added to the gallery as you encounter them. This means the gallery isn't aware of the images you haven't encountered yet.

If there's enough demand for change, I will look at implementing a padlock-type display in the gallery. However, some look closer images have alternatives depending on your stats with the character. At the beginning of the game, the player has a look closer option with Victoria. If you don't have relevant stats with her, she will actually cover her cleavage in the look closer image. This also occurs with Catherine in the latest version.

I know people ask for complete save files in the hope of picking which scenes to play. Currently, the game doesn't have a replay gallery. Due to the stats and choices used throughout the game, it's not easy to suddenly jump to a random scene and expect it to play out as you want. How to implement a replay gallery is on the todo list, but it's not a priority at the moment.
OK but is there any sex yet?

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
Doesn't seem to be any sex scenes yet? I got an almost bj at the cinema.

Will we be able to help patricias dad to fuck her?

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes