WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Game comes to a grinding halt here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This occurred after I had followed directions to start on Monday morning.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Why does the MC and every LI look like they are 50yo? Do they all have progeria and are actually 18-30? Or simply stayed in the sun too much for too long? :unsure:
Yeah I was just going to comment that based on the images I assume the MC is around 40.
I hate the man faces on women in Troubled Legacy and this doesn't seem to have any of its good points so hard pass.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I haven't played the game in a while and now I have to start over, which I don't mind, but I don't understand what is the difference between the base, the Wilson and the Thomas versions.

Mad.Eyes

Jan 2, 2022
Where is Walkthrough file ?
Walkthrough mods???
The in-game walk-through is available in easy mode. You get the option to enable it right after selecting the difficulty, or it's in the settings app.

I haven't played the game in a while and now I have to start over, which I don't mind, but I don't understand what is the difference between the base, the Wilson and the Thomas versions.
Those are the incest patches. Wilson = Victoria as Mom, Catherine as the sister, with Cynthia as Aunt and Kimberley as a cousin. Thomas = Maria as Mom, Karla and Caprice as sisters.

As for those with errors. The bar scene is added to the list of locations at the start of the afternoon events. If you have a save after that point from the previous version, you won't have the bar set, and the location screen will error.

This is the last scene before the afternoon.
mon2_colleng171.jpg

And the first scene in the afternoon.
mon2_coll101.jpg

Reactions: Stakos

Ddddave

Oct 27, 2018
Complete script pass, changing a lot of dialogue into American English to satisfy an international audience.
That’s the biggest disappointment.
We’re not all American and it’s nice to have something different for a change. Contrary to popular belief, America isn’t the world.

Keep up the good work though dev, only just found the game and enjoying it so far!

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Game comes to a grinding halt here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This occurred after I had followed directions to start on Monday morning.
unable to access the messages option , its shows error..
This post shows where the cut over is. If your save is starting from the corridor, it's the afternoon.

The in-game walk-through is available in easy mode. You get the option to enable it right after selecting the difficulty, or it's in the settings app.

Those are the incest patches. Wilson = Victoria as Mom, Catherine as the sister, with Cynthia as Aunt and Kimberley as a cousin. Thomas = Maria as Mom, Karla and Caprice as sisters.

As for those with errors. The bar scene is added to the list of locations at the start of the afternoon events. If you have a save after that point from the previous version, you won't have the bar set, and the location screen will error.

This is the last scene before the afternoon.
View attachment 2882408

And the first scene in the afternoon.
View attachment 2882407

That’s the biggest disappointment.
We’re not all American and it’s nice to have something different for a change. Contrary to popular belief, America isn’t the world.

Keep up the good work though dev, only just found the game and enjoying it so far!
There were many comments and reviews complaining about spelling and showing the poster did not understand certain colloquialisms. With the game going to Steam and almost 95% of wishlists from an international audience, it would have been an own goal not to change things.

This game is 2 years running and only 500mb size...
My render output folder is 24GB, and the game is 600MB. Compression is your friend.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys before i start to download this game. I have three point to understand.
As an incest love fan, i see that there is a incest patch.

So if i use the incest patch:
1) Do the MC fuck his mother/sister or other parents?

I hate NTR. But i see that the dev say that the NTR is avoidable. So i need to understand some thing (i use also search, but do not full understand it. For what i understand there are 2 character in game. Can someone explain this to me a bit?

So let's see:
2) Caprice a mall girl (the dev say: You can either avoid this character (don't kiss her at the mall) or be careful in how you
approach her.)
What does it mean: be careful in how you approach her? Can i start a relationship with Caprice and avoid this jealousy that will then lead her to betray? Or the only way is to just avoid her and lose a potential LI?

3) The Blackmail story. The dev say: One of the solutions to ending the blackmail is to film him and blackmail him into stopping.
Can i film him and stop him before this boy do anything with the womens? I just do not wanna other men, touch me
girls/women.

Also someone know if there are other girls/women comming that have this kinds of approch? i Mean NTR, i really hate it and wanna understand if i need to stay allert all the time.

Thank you

• Red Heart
Reactions: Eunoian and ahxjosu

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I would like to clarify a point which seems to be confusing people.

This update does not require you to start a new game.

The part-day updates (v4.0, 4.1) are not final. The scenes added in those versions may change fundamentally in the next part-day release. It states as much in the 4.0 change log: "I recommend against creating saves within the part-day scenes as things could change for bug fixes or other issues in the next part-day update."

With 4.2, I had to change how choices were saved in the 4.1-afternoon scenes. I therefore ask that you use saves from 'Monday morning' or earlier. Saves created in 4.1 will still work, providing they are no later than the 'Monday morning' events. (For context, the game starts on Friday morning).

How the 'mods' load and work has been significantly changed, but a lot of effort and testing has been done to ensure existing saves are compatible.

I will work on an update that catches the most common error using a save from the 4.1 afternoon scenes and allow you to continue. The caveat is your choices from those scenes may not be attributed correctly.

As for other questions:

I hate NTR. But i see that the dev say that the NTR is avoidable. So i need to understand some thing (i use also search, but do not full understand it. For what i understand there are 2 character in game. Can someone explain this to me a bit?

So let's see:
2) Caprice a mall girl (the dev say: You can either avoid this character (don't kiss her at the mall) or be careful in how you
approach her.)
What does it mean: be careful in how you approach her? Can i start a relationship with Caprice and avoid this jealousy that will then lead her to betray? Or the only way is to just avoid her and lose a potential LI?

3) The Blackmail story. The dev say: One of the solutions to ending the blackmail is to film him and blackmail him into stopping.
Can i film him and stop him before this boy do anything with the womens? I just do not wanna other men, touch me
girls/women.

Also someone know if there are other girls/women comming that have this kinds of approch? i Mean NTR, i really hate it and wanna understand if i need to stay allert all the time.

Thank you
For point 1), I must leave that for my learned friend Mad.Eyes

"2) Caprice a mall girl"
Caprice will get jealous. "Be careful in how you approach her" means keeping her happy and not letting you see her with other women. In the "Ice Cream" scene with Caprice, Karla, and Melanie, you will quickly upset Caprice if you flirt with Melanie. She makes her feelings known by kicking you under the table.
You have a few options. 1) If you kiss her and start her path, you must keep her happy and not make her jealous. 2) Don't kiss her, but keep your Affinity up for a later non-ntr path with her. 3) Or just ignore her.

"3) The Blackmail story."
Yes, there will be other options to stop him before he does anything with the women.

You must kiss Caprice twice, at the mall and again the following morning, to activate the potential 'ntr' path. Those paths are: 1) Caprice may cheat on you if she gets jealous. 2) Caprice can be used to 'film' the blackmailer. Even with these paths, you can stop her cheating by not making her jealous. And choose not to use the film route to stop the blackmailer.

About all the other women. While the male characters may discuss and try their luck, there are no other lewd scenes outside the above mentioned ones.
The husbands may talk about their wives, but obviously, nothing is happening; otherwise, Max wouldn't be able to smoochy his way in.
Ralph will comment on other women, including suggesting he is making progress. Unfortunately for Ralph, he won't be.
Noe (Karla's boyfriend) is unhappy with Karla's recent lack of interest. He will try his luck elsewhere. Standing up to him will endear you to the relevant woman he tries his luck on.

I am happy to continue the discussion on game-theories, but I would like to try and avoid spoilers.

ok this traceback happens and the game locksup ( Freezes up )
Where did you save continue from? It must be no later than this scene:
mon2_colleng171.jpg

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I would like to clarify a point which seems to be confusing people.

This update does not require you to start a new game.

The part-day updates (v4.0, 4.1) are not final. The scenes added in those versions may change fundamentally in the next part-day release. It states as much in the 4.0 change log: "I recommend against creating saves within the part-day scenes as things could change for bug fixes or other issues in the next part-day update."

With 4.2, I had to change how choices were saved in the 4.1-afternoon scenes. I therefore ask that you use saves from 'Monday morning' or earlier. Saves created in 4.1 will still work, providing they are no later than the 'Monday morning' events. (For context, the game starts on Friday morning).

How the 'mods' load and work has been significantly changed, but a lot of effort and testing has been done to ensure existing saves are compatible.

I will work on an update that catches the most common error using a save from the 4.1 afternoon scenes and allow you to continue. The caveat is your choices from those scenes may not be attributed correctly.

As for other questions:

For point 1), I must leave that for my learned friend Mad.Eyes

"2) Caprice a mall girl"
Caprice will get jealous. "Be careful in how you approach her" means keeping her happy and not letting you see her with other women. In the "Ice Cream" scene with Caprice, Karla, and Melanie, you will quickly upset Caprice if you flirt with Melanie. She makes her feelings known by kicking you under the table.
You have a few options. 1) If you kiss her and start her path, you must keep her happy and not make her jealous. 2) Don't kiss her, but keep your Affinity up for a later non-ntr path with her. 3) Or just ignore her.

"3) The Blackmail story."
Yes, there will be other options to stop him before he does anything with the women.

You must kiss Caprice twice, at the mall and again the following morning, to activate the potential 'ntr' path. Those paths are: 1) Caprice may cheat on you if she gets jealous. 2) Caprice can be used to 'film' the blackmailer. Even with these paths, you can stop her cheating by not making her jealous. And choose not to use the film route to stop the blackmailer.

About all the other women. While the male characters may discuss and try their luck, there are no other lewd scenes outside the above mentioned ones.
The husbands may talk about their wives, but obviously, nothing is happening; otherwise, Max wouldn't be able to smoochy his way in.
Ralph will comment on other women, including suggesting he is making progress. Unfortunately for Ralph, he won't be.
Noe (Karla's boyfriend) is unhappy with Karla's recent lack of interest. He will try his luck elsewhere. Standing up to him will endear you to the relevant woman he tries his luck on.

I am happy to continue the discussion on game-theories, but I would like to try and avoid spoilers.

Where did you save continue from? It must be no later than this scene:
View attachment 2883381
i didn't restart anything .... i just loaded where i left off .... and got that traceback error .. and game freeze :mad:

Mad.Eyes

Jan 2, 2022

So let's see:
approach her.)

girls/women.

Thank you
In the vanilla base game, the mom is not a love interest. With the patches, you can make Victoria the mom (with Catherine the sister) or Maria the mom (with Karla and Caprice the sisters).

To directly answer your question. Yes, the MC will fuck his mother/sister(s).

How the patches work has been changed significantly. But a lot of work and testing has ensured that any save game using the old patch style will transition seamlessly to the new system.

Most of the effort was to ensure the two patches play nice together, allowing you to have both installed simultaneously and easily switch between them.

I am interested in your thoughts/opinions on the patches and what type of interactions you want to see. There were questions about mother/daughter relationships. With the latest Maria patch, I have laid some groundwork for a Maria/Caprice route. Please let me know if this is the sort of mod you want.

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
i didn't restart anything .... i just loaded where i left off .... and got that traceback error .. and game freeze :mad:
Where did your save continue from? Which scene? There is a section in my discord to submit save files for testing.

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes