chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
So why don't you play avoiding (because you can do it here) what you don't like? Sometimes I don't understand this black or white mentality regarding kinks and dislikes
yeah, I know it. but I am just expressing my feelings about why that particular character gets that story arc that's all. I am not here to whine or troll about kinks. if that offended some people here then I kindly apologize ef8b789800ad863a66dc5f3a7682b9fd.jpg

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
yeah, I know it. but I am just expressing my feelings about why that particular character gets that story arc that's all. I am not here to whine or troll about kinks. if that offended some people here then I kindly apologize
It was just a proposition, seeing that you liked the character and so far there is no ntr, and in the future you can avoid it. The thing it's the way you expressed it was very similar as antis do: "it has this kink I don't like, bye". Plus in this case you can avoid it.

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Man the latest update I'm so conflicted to pick. Id love to see the team but I want to work then it's like mall working with Natasha as well as the other girl or Cafe with Mrs Miller :love:.

The Ponderer

Jul 9, 2017
Not gonna lie the main attraction for me is the inevitable 'oyakodon' scenes, But I didn't expect so many branching path. From game play stand point, I like this illusion of nonlinearity, feels like 'treasure hunting'.

The Ponderer

Jul 9, 2017
Oyakodon?
Oh it's an interest for the patricians :ROFLMAO:

Oyakodon

1. 親子丼, Japanese dish consisting of fried chicken bits and eggs served in a bowl with rice and assorted seasonings. The name of the dish means "Parent-Child Bowl", as the chicken and the egg are served together.

2. A threesome involving your partner's mother.
1. Man, the oyakodon from that stall is so good, I could have it everyday.

2. Dude, your sister and mother invited me for oyakodon at your house last night.

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
The persona system (nice guy/bad boy) is per character. If there are multiple characters present in the scene then your choices can affect more than one character.
Thanks! which does Catherine prefer as well, please? Not want to have to keep restarting.

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Thanks! which does Catherine prefer as well, please? Not want to have to keep restarting.
She will respond better to a Nice Guy approach, although she has a rebellious streak which can be teased out with the Bad Boy persona.
At the start of the game, you’ll want to pursue a Nice Guy persona in order to raise your affinity.

Have a look at the walkthrough guide for more information

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
There is a poll in my discord to find the most popular mother. There will be some special treatment for the winning character. This will be in-game and character-specific.

Mad.Eyes

Jan 2, 2022
I'm looking for some testers to try an alternate version of the incest patch.
It's called the 'mPatch' and isn't currently compatible with my other EyePatch. You'll need to make sure there are no eyepatch files in the game folder when running this patch, and vice versa when running the other patch.

Reactions: fetishgirl

Mad.Eyes

Jan 2, 2022
For those wanting to know what the alternative patch does before trying it.

The original incest patch, the 'EyePatch', disables the vanilla mom and moves Max next door making Victoria the mother and Catherine the sister.

This patch, the mPatch, still disables the vanilla mom but then moves Max next door the other way. Making Maria the mother with Karla and Caprice as his sisters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fetishgirl

gordovalor

May 9, 2022
Well, as a criticism, I would say that the faces of the MC and the women should be better.
Cynthia needs to touch up something, just her face.
Jacquelyn too.
Jennifer too.
Katia is fine, if she can be retouched a little bit better, but it's not a priority, she can be left for the last.
Lauren, she needs a few small touch-ups, but it's not a priority either.
Maria, several touch-ups.
Meghan, Mom, Talia and Teri don't need a lot of retouching, they can be improved but for the last ones together with Katia, it's not necessary, you can leave them like that and it will be acceptable.
Zoe needs a lot of retouching.
Josephine also needs a lot of retouching.
Catherine also needs a lot of retouching.

The rest of the girls need a little touch up, it's secondary, not for the last but it's not the most important thing.

The main character needs URGENT touch ups, he's supposed to be a young guy in his twenties and he looks more like a 50 year old guy.

The story for my taste is going well.

gordovalor

May 9, 2022
Well, as a criticism, I would say that the faces of the MC and the women should be better.
Cynthia needs to touch up something, just her face.
Jacquelyn too.
Jennifer too.
Katia is fine, if she can be retouched a little bit better, but it's not a priority, she can be left for the last.
Lauren, she needs a few small touch-ups, but it's not a priority either.
Maria, several touch-ups.
Meghan, Mom, Talia and Teri don't need a lot of retouching, they can be improved but for the last ones together with Katia, it's not necessary, you can leave them like that and it will be acceptable.
Zoe needs a lot of retouching.
Josephine also needs a lot of retouching.
Catherine also needs a lot of retouching.

The rest of the girls need a little touch up, it's secondary, not for the last but it's not the most important thing.

The main character needs URGENT touch ups, he's supposed to be a young guy in his twenties and he looks more like a 50 year old guy.

The story for my taste is going well.
It would be better to create a remake with the faces already done properly, but if that's not possible, then a "chapter two" with the faces already done properly.

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes