Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
but i can say it was when i walked a girl to her car ... carrying her bags .. got to her car and error
Yes, that's where the error will happen. But the problem is due to where you continue a save file from. If we know where you save continued from, we can look to fix the issue.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I would like to clarify a point which seems to be confusing people.

This update does not require you to start a new game.

The part-day updates (v4.0, 4.1) are not final. The scenes added in those versions may change fundamentally in the next part-day release. It states as much in the 4.0 change log: "I recommend against creating saves within the part-day scenes as things could change for bug fixes or other issues in the next part-day update."

With 4.2, I had to change how choices were saved in the 4.1-afternoon scenes. I therefore ask that you use saves from 'Monday morning' or earlier. Saves created in 4.1 will still work, providing they are no later than the 'Monday morning' events. (For context, the game starts on Friday morning).

How the 'mods' load and work has been significantly changed, but a lot of effort and testing has been done to ensure existing saves are compatible.

I will work on an update that catches the most common error using a save from the 4.1 afternoon scenes and allow you to continue. The caveat is your choices from those scenes may not be attributed correctly.

As for other questions:

For point 1), I must leave that for my learned friend Mad.Eyes

"2) Caprice a mall girl"
Caprice will get jealous. "Be careful in how you approach her" means keeping her happy and not letting you see her with other women. In the "Ice Cream" scene with Caprice, Karla, and Melanie, you will quickly upset Caprice if you flirt with Melanie. She makes her feelings known by kicking you under the table.
You have a few options. 1) If you kiss her and start her path, you must keep her happy and not make her jealous. 2) Don't kiss her, but keep your Affinity up for a later non-ntr path with her. 3) Or just ignore her.

"3) The Blackmail story."
Yes, there will be other options to stop him before he does anything with the women.

You must kiss Caprice twice, at the mall and again the following morning, to activate the potential 'ntr' path. Those paths are: 1) Caprice may cheat on you if she gets jealous. 2) Caprice can be used to 'film' the blackmailer. Even with these paths, you can stop her cheating by not making her jealous. And choose not to use the film route to stop the blackmailer.

About all the other women. While the male characters may discuss and try their luck, there are no other lewd scenes outside the above mentioned ones.
The husbands may talk about their wives, but obviously, nothing is happening; otherwise, Max wouldn't be able to smoochy his way in.
Ralph will comment on other women, including suggesting he is making progress. Unfortunately for Ralph, he won't be.
Noe (Karla's boyfriend) is unhappy with Karla's recent lack of interest. He will try his luck elsewhere. Standing up to him will endear you to the relevant woman he tries his luck on.

I am happy to continue the discussion on game-theories, but I would like to try and avoid spoilers.

Where did you save continue from? It must be no later than this scene:
View attachment 2883381
Thank you for the answer.

(Sorry for me bad english hope i write well)
So it's a bit cumbersome, but with the right choices you can avoid it.

At this point I hope for someone who can make a mod walkthrough XD
So we can push in the juiciest choices avoiding ending up in the trap of betrayal.

Anyway i will try your game for sure. As i can see there are only two character and as long as things can be avoided, it's not a problem for me.

Thank you again

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Thank you for the answer.

(Sorry for me bad english hope i write well)
So it's a bit cumbersome, but with the right choices you can avoid it.

At this point I hope for someone who can make a mod walkthrough XD
So we can push in the juiciest choices avoiding ending up in the trap of betrayal.

Anyway i will try your game for sure. As i can see there are only two character and as long as things can be avoided, it's not a problem for me.

Thank you again
In Easy mode, the game has an inbuilt walkthrough system. But I'm happy if someone wants to create a mod.

Or you can try URM
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-15-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
In the vanilla base game, the mom is not a love interest. With the patches, you can make Victoria the mom (with Catherine the sister) or Maria the mom (with Karla and Caprice the sisters).

To directly answer your question. Yes, the MC will fuck his mother/sister(s).

How the patches work has been changed significantly. But a lot of work and testing has ensured that any save game using the old patch style will transition seamlessly to the new system.

Most of the effort was to ensure the two patches play nice together, allowing you to have both installed simultaneously and easily switch between them.

I am interested in your thoughts/opinions on the patches and what type of interactions you want to see. There were questions about mother/daughter relationships. With the latest Maria patch, I have laid some groundwork for a Maria/Caprice route. Please let me know if this is the sort of mod you want.

Oh ok, so if i have understand well, we can choice whose son will the boy be then?
Whether he will be Victoria's son or Maria's son? With Victoria, he will have only one sister Chaterine). While with Maria, he will have two sisters (Karla and Caprice).

Well i need to play and see how the things work :ROFLMAO: :love:
Also because Caprice is one of the Character with some NTR avoidable problems and i really do not like it :ROFLMAO:
So the last things is extend any problems of that kind, to the whole family.

Anyway tonight if i can. I try the game with the patch (because i love incest). If i see something or if i have some advice (if i can with your permission ofc give advice) i surelly let you know.

Thank you for the answer

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah I was just going to comment that based on the images I assume the MC is around 40.
I hate the man faces on women in Troubled Legacy and this doesn't seem to have any of its good points so hard pass.
MC is just a forever student:LOL:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Mad.Eyes i just try the game, because i was really curoius about how this patch work :ROFLMAO:

Man this is the first time i see something like this. This game now have litterally 3 mom with the patch.
I mean at the start of the game, we have now 3 choice.
Based on the choice, you see a different women approach MC at the start of the game :ROFLMAO:
Obviously only if we choice 2 or 3 we can have an incest relationship. So i image that the first one. will never appear in the game again.

Anyway the game give me an error if i try to load the game in this screen.
I mean when i start the game and the game give me this choice (the very first choice of the game)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After i save there, if i try to load again this save, the game give me an error:

I put both the image and the error in the spoiler tag, so as not to make the post huge. Hope i do the right thing to tell you this.

Anyway for now i do not have time to play it :cry: damn work i hate to work at this hours :ROFLMAO:
Hope to return soon and try again the game.

Thank you for the patch! The story for me taste become more exciting with incest, I just have to decide which of the two women to choose as a mother. For me love of incest, me mind say Thomas family so i have two hot sisters.
But one of the two is Caprice and there are some problem with her o_O so i need to think better on this choice :ROFLMAO:

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
This fix should sort out the "AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'friendly_name'" error -

Game comes to a grinding halt here:
This occurred after I had followed directions to start on Monday morning.
unable to access the messages option , its shows error..
but i can say it was when i walked a girl to her car ... carrying her bags .. got to her car and error
having same isssue

Reactions: ImperialD

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
well just incase ... i'm redownloading everything .. including that fix ... and starting a new game .. :)
If you start a new game, you won't have the error anyway. But the fix won't cause any further issues.

The fix checks if a location exists before trying to call the location choice screen. If it does not, the fix creates the location first.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
If you start a new game, you won't have the error anyway. But the fix won't cause any further issues.

The fix checks if a location exists before trying to call the location choice screen. If it does not, the fix creates the location first.
well instead i loaded my save where i left off last version .. now with that fix i get this .... check out screenshot :)
does this mean i'm good to go or ? :unsure:

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
well instead i loaded my save where i left off last version .. now with that fix i get this .... check out screenshot :)
does this mean i'm good to go or ? :unsure:
I would recommend you load a save from the Monday morning English class (or earlier). The scene you show is the Monday afternoon supermarket (with Alison and Haylee).

Whilst the original error you encountered should be fixed, the issue you will have is your choices from the afternoon scenes will not be registered correctly. As you continue, the game should assume the default position for whatever those choices were.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I would recommend you load a save from the Monday morning English class (or earlier). The scene you show is the Monday afternoon supermarket (with Alison and Haylee).

Whilst the original error you encountered should be fixed, the issue you will have is your choices from the afternoon scenes will not be registered correctly. As you continue, the game should assume the default position for whatever those choices were.
ok i did what the thing said .. it ran great ... stopped not after seeing some great tits :LOL::love:

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
O-kay this has the potential to be one of my favorite games. Hang on, it's been going for 2 years? I tried two different runs and got no scenes.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 35 Votes