SpiritawayV9

Nov 16, 2023
Feel so good in story demo . I add wishlist on steam and wait next year coming now!
Milf: Cynthia+Maria is look charm and daught: Kim she is so be beautiful .
Hope scene Ralph with Max's mom in future update .
Very thank for make this game guy . (Friend's mom is so cool i love it)

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Steam release is Jan 2nd. Patreon will be out just before. I usually post it here about a week later.

Reactions: Lust0ne

Mad.Eyes

Jan 2, 2022
Sorry to ask but I just found this game.
Is there a difference between the Steam version versus the Patreon version?? Do either one need the incest patch to get the "family" part??
Both are the same, and yes, both need the patch for the family version. The patch is installed and works the same in Steam as it does for the Patreon version.
The patch for V5 isn't out yet, watch this space.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
On the home page there is so much confusion of links... FULL - small - PATCH... Speaking of PATCH, I still don't understand why games are not released simultaneously with PATCH... The guy who makes PATCH should live in the developer's house. :unsure:

Mad.Eyes

Jan 2, 2022
On the home page there is so much confusion of links... FULL - small - PATCH... Speaking of PATCH, I still don't understand why games are not released simultaneously with PATCH... The guy who makes PATCH should live in the developer's house. :unsure:
I'm sure that would break Patreon's rules about incest and stuff ;)

I am working on a patch for the latest version and will post it as soon as I can. I've got two mom scenes to do and some other references through the other scenes.

so is this for the steam release .. or the next update after 4.2.1 :unsure:
and will this update change anything ? :unsure:
The steam release is the next update v0.5.0.1
If you want the incest version, you'll have to wait for my patch. Otherwise, it should be good to go.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

I am working on a patch for the latest version and will post it as soon as I can. I've got two mom scenes to do and some other references through the other scenes.

If you want the incest version, you'll have to wait for my patch. Otherwise, it should be good to go.
thanks i'll wait for your patch ;)

Reactions: bcool

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

I know the rules of Patreon. I wanted to refer to what is posted here on F95

Grateful for the warning you are already doing, thank you very much

Reactions: onefingersalute
3.50 star(s) 35 Votes