JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
Victoria is a LI with and without the patch. The patch changes the relationship and adds appropriate renders.
It was more along the lines of your saying, the vanilla mother would not be a love interest. So, when the patch makes someone else your mother, I was not sure if that also removed the LI ability from your new mother. And I didn't realize that the patch did switch your mother to begin with, until I saw the post saying what the patch actually did.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
The woman involved in the blackmail story line is shown here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The woman who gets jealous which can cause the ntr scene is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which text, dialogue, choices, walkthrough, names etc..?
You can change the text box transparency in preferences.

I've started using the free version of Grammarly. Any specific spelling mistakes you can point out?
I'll have to restart the game to note them. As the game continues I will note and update the thread.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well the game tutorial mentions about game mode, but doesnt ask about it in the beginning so can we set it to easy or difficult?

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Some of those milfs actually look like milfs/mature. Job well done my friend. I will definitely be watching this one.

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
Very very promising, i'm sure i'll love that game if it continue! I think the guy look a bit old, but t's just my thought!
Also had a bug in the aunt path (if that may help to fix).

but yeah,promising, i'm looking forward for the next update :)

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Well the game tutorial mentions about game mode, but doesnt ask about it in the beginning so can we set it to easy or difficult?
The game mode choice is after you set the name. Press the << or >> to change it.
gamemode.jpg

Three letter thing avoidable ??
It's LI specific. So yes will be avoidable.

Spin256.
Can u add option to turn off or ON save file description. It creating keyboard related problem on Android
I will look into it.

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
New version uploaded with bug fixes and changes to the 3 locations. Links in OP.

You now get the choice of 2 locations, Cooper's house and Gym.
After Gym you will automatically visit the Mall.
For Coopers house you have choice half way through to stay (and meet Kim) or leave and visit Mall.

Based on the feedback I feel this is a better combination of scenes.
For future updates I will post scene orders in the discord before release to get some feedback.

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
Just played this game on my Macbook Pro and there is a lot of mouse lag inside the game.. The game is somewhat playable, but not smooth.. and that was with the new version..

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
So the MC is the one in the banner?
That's supposed to be a college freshman? He looks to be closer to 40 and more like one of the professors or fathers instead... and that hair. Dear Gawd, that hair! The only thing worse would be one of those idiotic sissy buns.

I wish you well with it, but with a "young" MC that looks like that I think I'll pass.
I'm well over 40, so I enjoy playing 40 year olds. But if someone is supposed to be 20 and looks 40 or worse yet, 11, that's a real turnoff.

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
This game is flagging as a virus on my computer. Anyone else having this issue?
I've seen other devs report the 32bit renpy version causes that. It was left out of 0.1.0 for that reason, but added to 0.1.1 due to request.

Just played this game on my Macbook Pro and there is a lot of mouse lag inside the game.. The game is somewhat playable, but not smooth.. and that was with the new version..
I don't have anything available to test the mac version. It was compiled alongside the PC version.

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes