Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Just some painfully brutal looking models, they all look like they had very hard years.
I agree. And the younger models all look like they are in their late 20s or early 30s. But somehow, the looks for the models young and old look refreshing. Not the usual DAZ stuff. But ya maybe we can tone down the "hard years" style a tad. But just a tad. lol

Reactions: mofonistik

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
MC build does not match the narrative might want to make some changes to the narrative or the character build. Also as long as you allow the play to avoid any discussing and abomination tags you should be good.
Also game seemed to be a little short to me, expected a little more. But then again it could be the very first positing.

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I'm a NTR hater but dont mind it as long as it is *not* with Mom & Sis. That is Victoria and her daughter (patch). Mom & Sis are should be only for MC lol.

So, please tell us if those two scenes are by any chance with mom or sis?
The woman involved in the blackmail story line is shown here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The woman who gets jealous which can cause the ntr scene is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know if this was mentioned already but your text is getting lost in the light colors of your renders. Is there any way we can choose the text color somehow in the next update? Perhaps a very light shade of yellow? Whatever because I think the spelling errors are much more important.
And there are a LOT of spelling errors in the dialogue. Can't you run the text through a spell checker or something? Even with the errors though, I have to say that I like the game so far. You've made it very challenging which can be fun.
Which text, dialogue, choices, walkthrough, names etc..?
You can change the text box transparency in preferences.

I've started using the free version of Grammarly. Any specific spelling mistakes you can point out?

Reactions: Rectory

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Sounds interesting! Several kinks planned, so not just vanilla romance. I always like if they're possible ramifications to screwing around. And the girls may date around too if you're not careful, a nice bit of realism that's missing from a lot of games. Worth a try!

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Nice start, but there are so many options, maybe to many i think, because you have a big amount of work and players will cry about small updates. Nowbody make 700 saves for all options.
(Like where to go after sign or witch class you take and optional class) just stick to one or go to all three places.
AND Rollback would be nice

Reactions: Craigs List

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Congratulations on finally getting the proper build spin.
oh and is this version different from the one on the development thread?
edit:
oh by the way, when max talks to kimberly in her house in the kitchen, he mentions the two courses a second time when he talks about what he did for extra credits
Which choices did you make? I've had a quick look and it didn't show twice for me.
I did find a different dialogue error, which I'll fix in the next version.

I tried it (a short test, when I have more time I will test it more thoroughly) and I must say that is the strangest way to implement incest ( Why do I say the strangest? because I think it generates more work in general and many dev try to avoid that, so simply what they change is the script)but I think this is one of the best to avoid that LandLady/Tenant text, so with patch we live with the mother and sister, I must ask to get rid of the doubt hahaha what happens with the neighbor that without the patch would be the mother? do we have any interaction with her as a neighbor? or does it only appear if it is played without a patch? In general, what little I tried the game seems promising and has several choices but I did not pay attention to whether they varied a lot.
Could it be that the Sandbox tag is missing?
The vanilla mom disappears from the game. There will be no lewd renders with that character to stay on the safe side of certain support platform rules.
Also, if her house was in the way you couldn't spy on Karla ;)

Only the bedroom is freeroam. The rest of the game is linar in progression. There's no map where you have to keep visiting the same location at different times of the day to trigger events.

Maybe Catherine can give the MC some face cream to make him look younger. He was looking for reasons to see her in PJ's :)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The author has such a vision of the models, at least it is original and stands out for something else.And still super nice models of the same characters and most games the characters are still the same It's hard to tell by their beauty who is the mother and who is the daughter because they look the same.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
That’s why I wanted to be upfront about it.
The ntr is probably going to equate to a max of two scenes in total and would be avoidable. They’ll take part later in the story, so going to be a while yet before it shows up.
A solution that would please everyone is if we catch her texting him and choke her ass out letting her know she belongs to the mc and we don't play that cuck shit. Or let us kill the guy in front of her before they have sex. This will cure her jealousy. win.gif

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
That’s why I wanted to be upfront about it.
The ntr is probably going to equate to a max of two scenes in total and would be avoidable. They’ll take part later in the story, so going to be a while yet before it shows up.
Seems like every Dev gets hate of one form or another. Just stick to your vision and an audience will find you.
BTW, I'm liking this so far.

Reactions: Yukemoto

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I wish the developer well.

On one hand people ask for something different while others want similar or the same as etc etc.

its your vision, idea and chosen story. Stick with it and make it work for you. Take the genuine criticism that’s helpful otherwise ignore it. You decide on that.

It will find an audience among what is a very crowded field.

Bear in mind that best received games here still all get pages of positive and some extremely negative criticism. Best of luck to you. Spin256

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
It was a nice beginning imo, I didn't mind the freeroam sessions at all, liked many wallpapers to choose from too. Can't say too much about a plot yet, but apart from some typos and errors, it seems not bad and fairly fun if not very original. My biggest gripe is that I don't find the models particularly attractive; for now I'm focusing on Cleav(age) and Karla, but Catherine and Kim could be interesting too, depending on their characters/content. I'll definitely return to see the next update, hopefully with much more story content (though it seems that there are quite a few routes already I guess, depending on the classes [I'll have to replay the game few times to see who's taking and teaching each class it seems] and places to visit; I'm replaying the game atm to find out). I wish the dev luck.

Edit: So, I'm replaying the game and there's quite a few scenes I've missed on my initial playthrough. Game's more fun than I've thought.

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok ... pls add sandbox tag (bc we have no freeroam tag). I DLed the game and the first thing is a tutorial about stats, smartphone setting, image cropping and some other POINTLESS stuff for a game.

And I found a game stopping bug when you visit cooper's house:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'rel1_cooper_rsalph1a_updated'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scenes/r1/release1.rpyc", line 269, in script call
  File "scenes/e1/eyepatch1.rpyc", line 990, in script call
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1485, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "scenes/r1/release1.rpyc", line 269, in script call
  File "scenes/e1/eyepatch1.rpyc", line 990, in script call
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'rel1_cooper_rsalph1a_updated'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Mothers and Daughters 0.1.0i
Sun Nov 14 15:01:03 2021
Not much content - sure you have 3 different locations to pick, but 1 broken too.

Most girls look quite strange and/or ugly, but hey ... matter of taste I guess.

Not the worst, but maybe first care about game breaking bugs before you spend time on picture cropping for your smartphone background.

Edit: Oh on the NTR stuff - as far as I understand it, I really like that approach. It is used as a "punishment" (or bc you dont care about the LI) and that sounds great. I said it several times, I do like it in games when you are not the target of all the cruise missile pussies in the game and when you can indeed fuck up with some depending on your choices.
I hate free roam, but maybe just to see how that will be implemented I might keep an eye on this.

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes