Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Bug fix already.

There’s a spelling error in a label call when talking to Ralph. Base game unaffected, only the patched version is an issue.

is a small patch (1k) containing the misspelt label and immediately calling the correct one.

fixes the spelling mistake (6mb). I’ll report the thread to get the link updated.

Reactions: Angelsong

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
That’s why I wanted to be upfront about it.
The ntr is probably going to equate to a max of two scenes in total and would be avoidable. They’ll take part later in the story, so going to be a while yet before it shows up.
And I really do appreciate you doing that which is why I have respect for developers such as yourself that let's us know these things ahead of time instead getting addicted to the game and all of sudden they slap the NTR out of nowhere and I do understand that it will be avoidable, but the thing is I don't like missing out on content which why I avoid tags such as NTR or NTR mixed with Harem/Sharing and Swinging.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Good luck with your game. I'm interested in seeing a Dev willing to render woman with some character and not just copy others or use stock models. As for the MC, I think some of the people responding here might have had their perceptions skewed by the hundreds of games with MC's that were barely pubescent. I had a moustache in grade 7 and bought booze for my friends when I was only 15. My stepson was 6'-6" by his 17th birthday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
Great game so far. It's nice to see all the work put into the extra features such as difficulty, walkthrough, phone/computer, etc. I only hope that the NTR will be avoidable for the audience where it becomes a deal breaker. With the numerous dialogue choices and freedom of choice I've seen so far, I have high hopes! Keep up the excellent work and good luck on your game.

Reactions: mofonistik
Mar 5, 2020
Well, the title certainly got my interest.

Would love to see this become the Daz 3D version of Solvalley School...

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Looks good..nice models so far and story has promise! Hopefully you keep going with it spin256, definitely will be keeping a watch on this one! Would love to see some sexy smoking milfs too, hahaha!!(y)

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Anyone else having trouble naming the MC? I've tried twice now, with new games, to change the MC's name on the cell phone and it doesn't seem to stick. Reverts right back to Max. Scanned through the thread and didn't see anything about this yet.

If it makes a difference, I'm playing easy mode, with patch.

EDIT: OK, so I played through till the "End of this version message" then started a new game and now I can change the MC's name. Odd.

Last edited:

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
That’s why I wanted to be upfront about it.
The ntr is probably going to equate to a max of two scenes in total and would be avoidable. They’ll take part later in the story, so going to be a while yet before it shows up.
I'm a NTR hater but dont mind it as long as it is *not* with Mom & Sis. That is Victoria and her daughter (patch). Mom & Sis are should be only for MC lol.

So, please tell us if those two scenes are by any chance with mom or sis?

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
I don't know if this was mentioned already but your text is getting lost in the light colors of your renders. Is there any way we can choose the text color somehow in the next update? Perhaps a very light shade of yellow? Whatever because I think the spelling errors are much more important.
And there are a LOT of spelling errors in the dialogue. Can't you run the text through a spell checker or something? Even with the errors though, I have to say that I like the game so far. You've made it very challenging which can be fun.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 35 Votes