Sngo

May 9, 2020
Interesting premise, could be fun to have the daughter's and their respective mother's but MC looks old as fuck, female chars faces are meh a bit "maleish", MC mom not fuckable and will have NTR so i will skip this game. Still congrats for the dev for being honest about the hated 3 letters tag. Anyway gl with it and have fun.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
That is the Mc? man is not a joke or I mean it in a bad way but rather it seems he may be the father of a college student :LUL:

Edit:"So is the incest tag due to the relationship with other women and their mothers? for example a threesome with the neighbor and her daughter?"

2 edit: maybe the sandbox tag is missing :unsure:?

The planned tags say optional, does that mean avoidable or skippable?
Avoidable: the player does not allow it to happen or prevent it.
Skippable - Happens but the player doesn't see it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
So...what does the incest patch do if the description is specifically excluding being able to give mom a bone?
Rather than go down the route of the land lady I opted for a different strategy. The aim is to make the story work with and without the patch.
Without the patch you live with your mom, who you can’t bone. Victoria and Catherine are your neighbors.
With the patch you move next door. This makes Victoria the mom and Catherine the sister.

Congratulations on finally getting the proper build spin.
oh and is this version different from the one on the development thread?
edit:
oh by the way, when max talks to kimberly in her house in the kitchen, he mentions the two courses a second time when he talks about what he did for extra credits
It’s the same link in both threads.
I’ll check out the issue you mention with Kim.

That is the Mc? man is not a joke or I mean it in a bad way but rather it seems he may be the father of a college student :LUL:

Edit:"So is the incest tag due to the relationship with other women and their mothers? for example a threesome with the neighbor and her daughter?"

The planned tags say optional, does that mean avoidable or skippable?
Avoidable: the player does not allow it to happen or prevent it.
Skippable - Happens but the player doesn't see it.

I’ll try and give him a facial going forward, might smooth out the wrinkles.

The LI getting jealous and going and having sex with someone else would be avoidable. You can either not pursue the character, in which case she doesn’t get jealous. Or keep her happy so she doesn’t get jealous.

Looks interesting, though are we going to have a chance of a mother/daughter threesome?
Not in the base game, but there might be a patch for that ;)

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Another HareNtr. You don't want any girl in your harem with those faces and it doesn't matter if they make you cuckold :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Hollibolli

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Harem and ntr? Get ready for a fight.
Harem and NTR what has this world come to....
Whelp another game going to my ignore list good luck dev.
View attachment 1499118
That’s why I wanted to be upfront about it.
The ntr is probably going to equate to a max of two scenes in total and would be avoidable. They’ll take part later in the story, so going to be a while yet before it shows up.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Looks good, not many games that have NTR use the jelously to make it work, always the girl is stole. So is something "new". Like everyone I think the faces of some are weird, they look almost like aliens. The face is really skinny and the face bones are very pronunced. It makes a weird facial expression, and example can be the next picture, if you look carefull you will see that her gaze looks evil. Still good luck with your game. Hope you don't take bad what I said.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
That is not a face of a person who just graduated HS and is starting college. Did he have a 30 year gap between the two or something? Because he looks 45-50

• Haha
Reactions: monk_56

Bugsaw

Jun 7, 2017
Throws an unskippable error on the Cooper path.

I assume rsalph1a should be ralph1a

edit: only with eyepatch.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 35 Votes