Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
how can you scroll back? ive tried and it just wont do it thanks
Roll back is disabled on the mouse scroll wheel as it caused problem when scrolling in the smartphone (and other areas that use scroll). You also can't scroll back past the difficulty choice screen.
Beyond that you can roll back using the quick menu or the left/right side of the screen if you've enabled it.

As for moose_puck suggestions. I did consider a camgirl, but you meet a lot of the characters soon and it would be obvious too quickly who she was.
Gamer_Girl is the online persona for one of the LI's you meet in person. What's to say you can't get her to send you naughty pictures...

There will be a yoga class, but you don't have to attend if you don't like that content.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Roll back is disabled on the mouse scroll wheel as it caused problem when scrolling in the smartphone (and other areas that use scroll). You also can't scroll back past the difficulty choice screen.
Beyond that you can roll back using the quick menu or the left/right side of the screen if you've enabled it.

As for moose_puck suggestions. I did consider a camgirl, but you meet a lot of the characters soon and it would be obvious too quickly who she was.
Gamer_Girl is the online persona for one of the LI's you meet in person. What's to say you can't get her to send you naughty pictures...

There will be a yoga class, but you don't have to attend if you don't like that content.
thanks for replying

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I don't have the setup to build or test an Android version.

For patches, extract rpa files to the game folder (with the other rpa files) or check the included readme file for instructions.

Apr 21, 2020
Will be keeping an eye on this as a MILF/Mature enthusiast. Like the concept, and like when Matures actually look Mature. Will probably check back around when there's about 800 to 1GB of content.

Reactions: Anam0rf

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
First , the game looks good , second since you aim to create both content for NTR and Non NTR lovers i suggest that you make One LI only focused on that Path like Alexis from Love & sex game i always thought people can make games and get all content they want they just need to get every LI with Different Fetish , so yeh i suggest u get all the NTR for one Main LI , let the players know that she has the content then boom lol have it in her and have it avoidable

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
IF this had a mobile version, I would gladly support it.
I don’t currently have the android experience or relevant hardware to build and test an android port of the game.

This is on the list for possible future development.

Will be keeping an eye on this as a MILF/Mature enthusiast. Like the concept, and like when Matures actually look Mature. Will probably check back around when there's about 800 to 1GB of content.
I can change the images to png format if that helps ;)

First , the game looks good , second since you aim to create both content for NTR and Non NTR lovers i suggest that you make One LI only focused on that Path like Alexis from Love & sex game i always thought people can make games and get all content they want they just need to get every LI with Different Fetish , so yeh i suggest u get all the NTR for one Main LI , let the players know that she has the content then boom lol have it in her and have it avoidable
In one of my earlier posts I said the ntr content is focused around one li. If players don’t want that content, they can either ignore that character or keep her from getting jealous.

• Angry
Reactions: bruce555 and Hrk19

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
I don’t currently have the android experience or relevant hardware to build and test an android port of the game.

This is on the list for possible future development.

I can change the images to png format if that helps ;)

In one of my earlier posts I said the ntr content is focused around one li. If players don’t want that content, they can either ignore that character or keep her from getting jealous.
May i suggest making that LI be slutty so players can be warned about what they are getting into the aspect of cheating jealous in NTR is not that good so maybe just have her be slutty and depening on our choices will we stop it or let her do what she want

Reactions: Wildbill5150

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
May i suggest making that LI be slutty so players can be warned about what they are getting into the aspect of cheating jealous in NTR is not that good so maybe just have her be slutty and depening on our choices will we stop it or let her do what she want
What kind of logic is this?
Have you ever seen a promiscuous woman act jealous?
Look, the dev likes some realism in the game and real life is not all sunshine and rainbows.
If you don't want her with someone else then don't be a cheater while going for her, simple as

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
She is going to act a bit slutty, but that’s a façade to hide her insecurity. In a relationship, she is going to be possessive and make certain comments when seeing you with other girls. Hopefully, that goes some way to give players a warning of what might happen if they continue down that road.

Plus, I already mentioned her name in an earlier post ;)

I am thinking of adding a sort of sharing path for her. I’ve mentioned there is a blackmail story thread and one possible action is to film the blackmailer having sex. I might add the possibility of using her in that thread by you convincing her to have sex with the blackmailer and filming it (as an alternative to filming the original victim of the blackmailer).

This would play on her insecurity to get her to do anything to keep you interested in her. That would also give other possible side story options with that character.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The game is really good other dev and I hope you continue, this project deserves a patron.

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes